Is Chit Chat really dying? How can we save it? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!?!

Replies

• samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    When my coworkers conversation on the other side of me is more interesting than chit-chat. Yes. It’s dead.
    So for your entertainment:
    Woman-Oh thank you for fixing that. You have magic fingers.
    Man-stop testing me. If you want me to come just ask. You don’t have to make something up.
    Me-I’m uncomfortable you two.

Testing or teasing? Inquiring minds want to know
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    When my coworkers conversation on the other side of me is more interesting than chit-chat. Yes. It’s dead.
    Man-stop testing me. If you want me to come just ask. You don’t have to make something up.

Testing or teasing? Inquiring minds want to know

It was in fact testing. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been offended.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

That sounds like an HR violation.
  • askeeney
    edited May 2019
    SwannySez wrote: »

Well I’m no snitch. Snitches get stitches and my beautiful face can’t take a blow from a keyboard. Have you seen Karen lately?
    Maybe our department really does need HR
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    @askeeney wrote: »

Well I’m no snitch. Snitches get stitches and my beautiful face can’t take a blow from a keyboard. Have you seen Karen lately?
    Maybe our department really does need HR

I feel like if anyone has the ability to glam themselves up (or as the kids say GLO UP) after a horrific face maiming, it's you
  • askeeney
    How to save it? More selfie threads! That’s what the people demand. Now post! Post!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    How to save it? More selfie threads! That’s what the people demand. Now post! Post!

Did you start the duck face only selfie thread ?? That’s the one we don’t have - if not , then Post - post now !
  • askeeney
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Did you start the duck face only selfie thread ?? That’s the one we don’t have - if not , then Post - post now !

We need to have a discussion about your affinity for waterfowl.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    When Chit Chat was spilt off from Fun and Games it was the beginning of the end.

When was this?
  • Cowsfan1

We need to have a discussion about your affinity for waterfowl.

nyrd7q8kcftu.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    When Chit Chat was spilt off from Fun and Games it was the beginning of the end.

When was this?

Prolly 4-5 years ago. It was a strange transition.
  • PAFC84

When was this?

Wow. Seems to have really accelerated since last year though. Or is that my imagination?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

When was this?

Wow. Seems to have really accelerated since last year though. Or is that my imagination?

The dying off of chit accelerated? Yes, I agree. It use to be so much fun.
  • PAFC84

When was this?

Yea, I've never been that hugely active on here but did notice that a lot of the "old" regulars have left. Could be that it is being over policed.
  • Cowsfan1

When was this?

Yea, I've never been that hugely active on here but did notice that a lot of the "old" regulars have left. Could be that it is being over policed.

I’ve been in here not quite a year - but most of the cats that seemed to be the OG’s are gone
  • PAFC84

When was this?

I’ve been in here not quite a year - but most of the cats that seemed to be the OG’s are gone

Yea same. O well.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    If a chit chat falls in the forest but there's no one there to hear it did it really fall

If a chit chat could chat wood, how much chit chat would they chat....if they could