263lbs to 142lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• Cara2Me
    Cara2Me Posts: 60
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing and congrats to you :)
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Awesome! Your hard work has paid off well. Thanks for sharing!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    so amazing - thanks for sharing!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are the WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous:flowerforyou:
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantabulously done absolutely stunning...You rock!
  • SophRW
    SophRW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can't say enough about your transformation. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • lupitaprz89
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with MFP :) You look great!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are an inspiration!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    omg thank u so much for your post i started at 275 and want to reach 140! u look great
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That is unreal! You look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It's very inspiring.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger!! Congrats on your success!!! You are a real inspiration!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. You look like a totally different person. You look amazing. Congrats. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!! thanks for sharing :)
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    You look amazing! Great inspiration!!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    WOW you did an amazing job and the right way...Yay for you!!!! You look great!
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I started at 180 lbs and some days the thought of getting to 140 lbs seems way out of my reach. Then I look at your story, and realize how far you had to go, and I have HOPE! Thanks! :)
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ditto from me. It took a long time to get heavy and it is sometimes difficult, in this age of wanting everything to happen yesterday, to remember it can also take a long time to lose as well. Thanks for your inspirational, time honored posting!
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

And thank you for posting this. Seeing that your journey started in 2009 inspires me as well - sometimes, I get discouraged when I see amazing success stories that occur in such short periods of time. I also started in 2009, and have hit a wall the last few months (mostly an energy wall - being tired of always being "on" ....). Seeing your progress and reading your words remind me that it is about doing things you don't want to sometimes, and making good choices (again, even if you don't 'want' to....) and finding ways to remind yourself where you've come from and why you are doing this. It IS hard work, and sometimes I forget that...

So - thank you and congratulations again!
    Ditto from me. It took a long time to get heavy and it is sometimes difficult, in this age of wanting everything to happen yesterday, to remember it can also take a long time to lose as well. Thanks for your inspirational, time honored posting!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Incredible and SO inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!