Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

The sugar problem

Tandyman23
Tandyman23 Posts: 3 Member
Make sure to closely monitor sugar intake even if you are watching calorie intake. The effect sugar has on insulin level and fat isnt correlated with the amount of calories you are consuming. I personally try not to exceed 10g of sugar a day if that. Counting calories means absolutely nothing if you are still consuming 30g+ of sugar a day.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    30 grams? 3 tablespoons?
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Tandyman23 wrote: »
    Make sure to closely monitor sugar intake even if you are watching calorie intake. The effect sugar has on insulin level and fat isnt correlated with the amount of calories you are consuming. I personally try not to exceed 10g of sugar a day if that. Counting calories means absolutely nothing if you are still consuming 30g+ of sugar a day.

Why?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    J72FIT wrote: »
    New account... 2nd post... does not engage commenters on a debate thread once crazy proclamation has been made. Hmmmmm.....

The other post is a duplicate of this one in the Success forum. I agree with your Hmmmmm :)

1xbqxe1uid79.jpg
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I dont eat or drink a lot of sugar because it makes hungrier and thristier shortly after. Unless you are diabetic there is nothing wrong with sugar.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Ok then.