Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Blood type diet? Yay or nay?

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member
    I'm Pisces. And ovo-lacto vegetarian. Tofu-na salad, here I come?
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    I am finding the plight of Scorpios one of the funniest aspects of this thread.

Really? Scorpios have it easy. I'm an Aquarius, I'm allowed nothing but water.

Don't know why, but the plight of the non eaters is not as amusing to me as "do I have to eat scorpions or what scorpions eat."

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2016/10/06/would-you-eat-fried-scorpion

https://animals.mom.me/feeding-water-needs-common-striped-scorpion-5400.html

I was hoping this technical rider would cast light on other Scorpions food demands, but sadly no: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-scorpions-diva-esque-rider-demands-drive-up-finnish-concert-ticket-prices/ The only details are about other things:

"The rider reportedly required of the organizers to build new, individual porcelain toilets for all five bandmembers, and provide a Mercedes-Benz car for each musician with matching, uniformed chauffeurs."
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Question should be "Diet, Yay or nay" and the answer is nay!!! Diets do not work.
    Eat sensible, exercise when you can and it will come off.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    What do cancerians get to eat?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I'm a Capricorn. Does that mean I can just goat-kick anyone who tries to tell me what I'm supposed to eat :lol:

Honestly, it would work out pretty well for me - either eating goat meat, milk, and cheese or eating what goats eat (anything they can fit in their mouths!) sounds a lot better than water OR scorpions.

I have an old feud with goats. One chewed up my rag doll when I was little.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited June 2019
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    What do cancerians get to eat?

I believe some would insist sugar (or is it all carbs?). ;-)

Or you could go with the king crab diet of protozoa, algae, other crabs, worms, clams, mussels, snails, sea urchins, sponges, sand dollars, and barnacles.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    https://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/diet/diet-capricorn.htm

Man, I'm glad I'm not among the millions of Asian Capricorns who are genetically incapable of consuming dairy yet are recommended to consume dairy (><). Horoscope logic - use generalized enough language/broad terms to appeal to person who is reading to make somewhat appealing & make person reading believe generalization by flatter/emotional appeal & lack of self thinking
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member

At least that sounds trendy . . . !

:lol:
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

At least that sounds trendy . . . !

:lol:

So true! It basically combines all diet trends into one.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thank god for being a taurus. Looks like I'm eating lots of steak from here on out. Sucks to be you guys haha
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    Complete nonsense. No more valid than restricting foods based on your hair color.

I'm blond. Does that mean I can eat all the potatoes?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Also, I'm Libran. I can have anything I like, as long as I weigh it first and all balances out in the end
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,452 Member
    My blood type: Dinuguan. Tasty.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    My blood type: Dinuguan. Tasty.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

So what, are you just looking for entertainment this morning?

How and WHY did you bump this 18 month old thread?

Lockdown getting to you?

How about bumping that old "a pound of feathers is not the same as a pound of sand" thread? :lol:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    Or...really too bad the death box thread was disappeared.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    Glad this got bumped. I missed it the first time. Hilarious!

Can't think of anything to add to Sagittarius Diet.