What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    I haven't tried watermelon with other cheeses, but it's great with feta, and a tomato and watermelon salad is amazing.

One example: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1014851-tomato-and-watermelon-salad

Any melon is great with cheese in my opinion! Cantaloupe + goat cheese wrapped in prosciutto. Bliss!
  • meganreid163
    meganreid163 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The tropi-kale from booster juice with added protein. It’s higher in calories then my normal drink from there but there’s a ton of fiber and it’s super refreshing in the summer.

Also the one bars in the maple flavour, so freaking amazing!!

& last but not least. Taco salad!!
  • gracegettingittogether
    gracegettingittogether Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    neillc57 wrote: »
    I am eating Rhubarb everyday currently. I just chop it up and microwave till it breaks up. Then sweeten with sucralose and erythritol. Tastes awesome. Had it yesterday with halo top as well and that was nice but a lot more calories. I tried baking an apple the same kind of way but it wasn't as good.

I love, love, looooove rhubarb!!!!!!

• Chris144mph
    Chris144mph Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Arla lactofree Soft Cheese with Kallo Savoury Rice Cakes! Can't stop! They're so good! 😂
  • Kbtm6419
    Kbtm6419 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    English muffin with one slice of cheese !
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I usually have toast with Wowbutter for breakfast. It's delish all by itself but lately I've been topping it with Cholula. SO good.
  • mrsomlester
    mrsomlester Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keto Crisps. They are kind of pricey ($5.95) per bag at CVS drug store but worth it. The store manager literally places an order for me each week!w2aq10hd40oe.jpeg
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Zucchini squash! I dice it, steam it in the microwave oven, add diced grape tomatoes and herbs (started with just basil, and have branched out). Yum! And a huge bowl of this is under 100 calories.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    fs3i95vhyd69.jpg
    Went back to my old banana icecream lol. Frozen banana frozen Greek yogurt and grahm crackers with a little cinnamon. Its been very hot and iv very much been enjoying the sweet coldness xD

That's funny, I recently just returned to eating banana ice cream too! I had frozen bananas in the freezer and not much else for my sweet tooth, so it was nice and convenient. I put cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a little bit of pumpkin-flavored syrup in mine. The graham crackers sound really good.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it but I just picked up brownie batter flavored hummus at Aldi over the weekend. Sounds weird but it's pretty good. It would be really good with pretzels I think, or strawberries.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    fs3i95vhyd69.jpg
    Went back to my old banana icecream lol. Frozen banana frozen Greek yogurt and grahm crackers with a little cinnamon. Its been very hot and iv very much been enjoying the sweet coldness xD

That's funny, I recently just returned to eating banana ice cream too! I had frozen bananas in the freezer and not much else for my sweet tooth, so it was nice and convenient. I put cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a little bit of pumpkin-flavored syrup in mine. The graham crackers sound really good.

It actually satisfies me for hours as a meal when i add the greek yogurt. Solid snack meal for 300 cals (100 are the grahm its worth it lol) in the heat XD Anything that cools me off right now im a fan of though lol so i may be biased :p
  • lindab2350
    lindab2350 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keto Crisps. They are kind of pricey ($5.95) per bag at CVS drug store but worth it. The store manager literally places an order for me each week!w2aq10hd40oe.jpeg

• lindab2350
    lindab2350 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Make your own, so easy in the microwave or oven.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Avocados🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

Nutbutters but thats always the case
  • melmoon90
    melmoon90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just love pineapple, strawberries and dates at the moment <3
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Would just like to say I forgot how much I love fresh peaches and apricots... just tossed some slices with goat cheese. Yum!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Would just like to say I forgot how much I love fresh peaches and apricots... just tossed some slices with goat cheese. Yum!

:love: I prefer nectarines because the fuzz annoys me (not that I would turn down a peach!) but yes those summer stone fruits are perfection! I'll add plums to the list too!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    mcr28vgd6yih.png
    Red cabbage + apple sauerkraut - tastes best really cold. Still eating plenty of blueberries (fresh) & jars of preserves (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries). Some people eat candy as a sweet treat...others simply enjoy fruit