My name is Pete and i'm addicted to biscuits!

Options
13»

Replies

• reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When in Florida got given biscuits with my KFC. I would call your biscuit a flat scone. Very tasty it was though.
  • Glos1976
    Glos1976 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Pete.

I too, like you mate, suffer from a biscuit addiction! It's just so easy to dunk a whole pack with a mug of tea or coffee. Bloody things!

I've also just started here at MFP. Feel free to add me to your friend list fella. I'm on the look out for guys from the UK to lose weight with (and ***** about the price of beer, petrol etc! :) )

Best wishes

G
  • Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bourbons or custard creams?

I'm another biscuit addict but my problem is linked to tea. A cuppa can be a bit too wet without a gingernut or hob nob.

Mmmmmmm Hob Nob!

I wish I hadn't read this thread - all I can think of is biscuits now. :love:
  • Friend2U
    Friend2U Posts: 13
    Options
    Lol! biscuits aren't bad. However, biscuits with a million ingredients in them are. Solution: make ur own biscuits. That way, you know what you are eating.

I just read that BISCUITS=COOKIES

I had that problem. The problem is that you are not eating enough protein and real carbohydrates. Your body is craving energy in the quickest way it knows how: a cookie.

Solution: Eat real food and real snacks (increase protein)

Good luck!

This is really good advice!!!!! :) Thank you!
  • SevenSix
    Options
    Hi Pete!

My name is Jools and I am addicted to Custard Creams :-) I love/hate them, they hunt is packs and steal your waistline.

I truly cannot eat just one and have banned them from my house.

Good Luck on your weightloss journey
  • alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can't have biscuits in my house anymore! Fox crunch creams are the reason I'm here in the first place!

But I haven't had a biscuit in 8 weeks- be strong!

feel free to add me :happy:
  • hollymcallister07
    Options
    I feel everyone's pain. How do you cure this? This is what is stopping me from reaching my goals. Help!
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is an ooold thread but I love biccies too and have them every day. Didn't stop me losing the weight!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I struggle daily.... I love food and especially biscuits... With gravy:)

Wishing you continued success in your journey to a healthier you!
  • purpledaisy4
    Options
    knew i shouldnt have opened this thread mmm ireally want biscuits now
    humph
    for me its booze i only drink twice a week but wen i do drink i majorly go over my cals :( im trying i really am
    anyone wanna friend me and message me loads on a sunday telling me to stop thatd be great :D
    good luck al on conquring your addictions we can do it :D
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Hello! I also need to change my attitude. Feel free to add me:)