TRmervee Posts: 7 Member
    Me too!
  • Yes please ๐Ÿ˜€ counting macros
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    I know a bit but would love to have some people who know a lotttt
  • Hindmarchy
    Hindmarchy Posts: 1 Member
    Iโ€™d like to have some friends on this. Iโ€™ve had an account before but that was years ago, I feel as friends kind of motivate you which makes a big difference on how you perform, if anyone wants to add me, feel free ๐Ÿ˜…
  • sparklyball
    sparklyball Posts: 93 Member
    Hi, I just started using here again. I am unable to exercise much so it's all diet. I have been sugar and grain free for the last week, feeling much better, and down nearly a kilo! I had put on a lot of weight due to stopping smoking and comfort eating- time for change:)
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    I am a supportive and active on here. Feel free to add me. Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
  • dele27n
    dele27n Posts: 38 Member
    Hi guys Iโ€™m always up for new friends so feel free to add me. 6 weeks into and going quite well so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • Rebeccacook68
    Rebeccacook68 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi happy to have more friends to support me!!
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Where the active fellows?
  • tslawson3
    tslawson3 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm just now rejoining after a hiatus but I'd love some new engagement and will return the favor.
  • Baconquince
    Baconquince Posts: 2 Member
    Iโ€™d really like some open diary, active friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • LegendOfYas
    LegendOfYas Posts: 31 Member
    I would love to have more friends to support and to hold me accountable.
  • Diddykong666
    Diddykong666 Posts: 4 Member
    New here, on week 3 now and doing well but would be great to share some support for those tougher days! Look forward to chatting to you all.
  • nfelkel
    nfelkel Posts: 86 Member
    Would love to help people. When this went well for me it really was a community thing. Yโ€™all are all awesome
  • lexusjade
    lexusjade Posts: 45 Member
    Please add me also! I have a few friends and probably only 10% of them are active. I'm in MFP daily and would love support and to be a support to others!
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Back online - just need some people who comment / post :)
  • Sarad27
    Sarad27 Posts: 123 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
  • almostsuperpowered
    almostsuperpowered Posts: 135 Member
    Hi! Anyone welcome to add me! I like running, stairclimbers, I bike commute, and trying to navigate these things with 2 young kids.
  • jeleeper
    jeleeper Posts: 26 Member
    Hi! Anyone welcome to add me! I like running, stairclimbers, I bike commute, and trying to navigate these things with 2 young kids.

Super cool! I love your name too!