JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Options

Replies

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Monday 10 June

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :) shared lunch time pizza with my mum and had a light evening meal with lots of veggies
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge :)
    Mar challenge >:) another wet day and I took my parents to an indoor shopping centre
    Apr challenge :) my parents had a good day out
    May challenge ;) not too bad today
    Jun challenge :)

I'm taking my parents shopping and we will be out a lunchtime and I will need to be careful what I choose! I am not sure what the options will be as I don't normally eat in the shopping centre but it's already 11:00. Parents are not ready to leave yet and may want coffee first. We then have half an hour travel and mum has to have half an hour registration/tuition on the mobility scooter I've arranged for her.

We had a successful shopping day with mum getting what she required and me not buying anything! Mum enjoyed the mobility scooter and did not run anyone over despite the number of people more interested in their phone than looking where they were going! We are just learning how many places have mobility scooters for day hire and what a difference it can make for her. She has a disabled parking badge but I don't think anyone told her about finding out about places to visit with mobility scooter hire. She likes her independence and does not like being pushed around in a wheel chair so has avoided going out much as she can't walk very far.
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    JFT 6/10 Recap:

Make Healthy Choices :)
    4 Veg/2 Fruit :)
    Drink water :)
    30 minutes yoga/strength :( No, but I may fit it in later. It's been a busy day and I still have two more appts...
    Catch up on to do list :)
    5 minute meditation :)

Not quite the end of the night but I probably won't get back on here. I still may do some yoga later if I can but I'm not going to worry too much about it. I have had a long day and it's not over yet! I've managed to stay within calories and not planning on any snacks or eating anything else today so I'm ok. Tomorrow is another busy day but I'll be able to hit the gym in the afternoon. A little nervous about going out to lunch tomorrow-Cheesecake factory! It's not known for being healthy... :D But it's a baby shower so I kind of need to. ;) Anyway, hope everyone has a great night.
  • dani_caylor
    dani_caylor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    6/10
    Weigh In😁
    Eat veggies/fruit 2x😁
    Exercise😁
    Log Everything😁
    Take Beginner Photos😁
    Take Measurements😁

I made it through the scary beginning body photos!😂

6/11
    Weigh In
    Eat veggies/fruit 2x
    Exercise
    Log Everything
    Hit Move Goal
    Order Trophies
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    V quick post on way to work. Be back later to catch up. Hope everyone is well x

Monday goals recap:
    - morning workout ✅
    - pack snacks, costumes for colleague’s class assembly and proofread reports ✅
    - sort assessments on arrival ✅
    - home lunchtime for car and shake ✅
    - buy milk and bread on way home ✅
    - log all - G, B and U
    - book exercise classes for the week ✅
    - call gym sales guy ❎
    - put away more laundry ✅
    - Pay S for PGL ✅
    - Lay out running kit ✅
    - bed by 10 ✅ finally!

Tuesday goals:
    - morning run ✅ 12k 😀
    - pack snacks and milk for work ✅
    - take T of E doc in for signing ✅
    - ask caretaker to bring up two bags of soil for afternoon planting lesson
    - brief student on assessment prepping
    - home lunchtime for car and shake
    - leave by 5:15
    - some pamper self-care today
    - log it all, G B & U
    - bed by 9:30
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 955 Member
    Options

JFT 10th June

Eat sensibly, no snacks failed miserably on the snacks
    Back exercises yes
    Make physio appointment (surgery couldn't help, have to phone) yes, 15 minutes on phone!
    Visit parents yes
    Tidy garden, find somewhere to put tomato plants yes
    Housework not nearly enough, did the dishes though!
    Big pile of ironing yes, finished :)

I don't know what I'm going to do with today, I had kept it free for babysitting but that was cancelled last night. I'm on a bit of a downer at the moment (family health issues which I can do nothing about) which was why I ate too many snacks yesterday. I considered going out to the shops today, but my car is low on oil and not sure I should use it when I don't need to.
    I'm not in an enthusiastic mood for anything, maybe I should stay at home and do lots of housework :)

JFT 11th June

Eat sensibly
    Look out something for tea
    Back exercises
    Sort out car
    Look out summer clothes/ sandals and see what fits, if I need to buy anything
    Lots of housework - "pick it up and put it away"

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday June 11

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge
    Jun challenge
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

1. Call Sean!!! 😀
    2. Call the doc 😀
    3. Do the dishes AS SOON AS I GET HOME FROM WORK!!! 😀 Well I did them when I got home but not when I was finished with dinner... So there's another sink full dishes waiting for me. 😆
    4. Make dinner!! 😀😀I experimented and it turned out pretty well!
    5. Clean out fridge 😀
    6. Do some meal prep☹️
    7. Soak☹️But I did spend a lot of time in the Word and journaling so I feel okay about it
    8. Fold clothes ☹️
    9. Spend some QT time with Matt 😍We hung out on the couch. I took 2 hour nap there. Lol

JFT 6/11/19

1. June challenge
    2. Work
    3. DO THE DISHES AS SOON AS I GET HOME!!
    4. FOLD CLOTHES!!
    5. Meal prep
    6. Write meal plan on the white board
    7. Make dinner!
    8. QT with Matt
    9. Bed by 10:30
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday
    1. Log all food👍
    2. Despite event tonight, eat as healthy as possible 👍 Peruvian chicken and rice. I guess kind of healthy?
    3. Home early from work, get cleaning done. Don’t sit around and snack👍
    4. Drink 100oz water👍
    5. Meditate 👍

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Drink 150oz water
    3. Gym
    4. Meditate
    5. Early home from work. Don’t over snack
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@Snowflake1968 awww see, please don't feel guilty for that! The fact is times do change, and I'm sure just knowing you would if you could means the world to them!

I'll be quick today, briefly met with the roofer yesterday and waiting on his report. He said structurally the roof is fine, it's the pebbling on the shingles that will be an issue, so we will see what exactly the report says.

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterday 6/10:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😁😁😁😁
    3. Look into traffic course for my ticket, deadline is approaching!😞
    4. Go for a walk at lunch😞
    5. Put away laundry😞
    6. Cook dinner😁

JFT 6/11:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Look into traffic course for my ticket, deadline is approaching!
    4. Go for a walk at lunch
    5. Workout after work
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt Really? That is too funny! It's a chain restaurant in the states. The food is pretty decent but that's because they load it up with fat, sugar, and unecessary calories. It's such an "american" restaurant that way. No matter what I order I'm going to need to only eat a portion of it. But the cheesecake is pretty good! :) It's so funny when you are constantly on the go and all of the sudden you have free time. :) Hope you found something fun and/or productive to do!

@Snowflake1968 The door looks great! Awesome job! You're so handy. :) And no, sorry, I've got all I can handle with twin 12 year olds... ;) But I bet you'd be a lot more grateful for a new bedroom than my 12 year olds are.... :D

@aubyshortcake Hope it's good news on the roof!