Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    164.0 this morning!!! Dropping quick I'll see progress numbers by Monday I bet!!! Gonna run and bike and yoga and calisthenics it up this weekend!! I plan to garden and maybe go swimming!!! Also gotta finish up the school year with the kids(we homeschool) so I may have all the dreams of moving and working out.....and it just may not happen!! I wanna though yes I do!!!
  • GregInORL
    GregInORL Posts: 232 Member
    164.0 this morning!!! Dropping quick I'll see progress numbers by Monday I bet!!! Gonna run and bike and yoga and calisthenics it up this weekend!! I plan to garden and maybe go swimming!!! Also gotta finish up the school year with the kids(we homeschool) so I may have all the dreams of moving and working out.....and it just may not happen!! I wanna though yes I do!!!

I'm going to use that as a running mantra. YOU HAD DREAMS OF DOING THIS! ENJOY IT!. Even when it sucks.
  • laceygaywilson
    Got in a great run!! Lil yoga too!! Got lots of work to do today!! Yard work!!! Gonna get my butt kicked by hubby motivation!! His honey do list is insane!!! I weighed in at 164.4 after pigging out yesterday been a lil free with my food choices the last two days time to make better decisions!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    165.6 should have seen a better number but I ate half a bag of sunflower seeds yesterday and I have salt bloat!!! Maybe a lil muscle gain too!! Been going nuts with yard work!! Hubby has had me mowing and moving play group equipment!! Now that I'm stronger he really makes me work!! I can get the generator out with him now!!! I'm so much stronger than I was last summer at this time!! I finished half my full body portion of my calisthenics app!! Woo woo super excited!!! The scale may fluctuate but progress is still there!! Enjoy the journey learn and step up to meet your goals head on!!!! 💕💪💕💪
  • imtired2019
    imtired2019 Posts: 12 Member
    I’ve been working out for 2 weeks on and off for 40mins
    I’ve been having a shake with kale and spinach every night for a month now
    And I haven’t lost any visible weight!! :( I’ve lost a tiny bit off my waist and my tummy isn’t as bloated but it really lowers my self esteem that no one has noticed this slight weight loss. Feels like all the hard work is not working and maybe I’m just seeing things :(
  • GregInORL
    I’ve been working out for 2 weeks on and off for 40mins
    I’ve been having a shake with kale and spinach every night for a month now
    And I haven’t lost any visible weight!! :( I’ve lost a tiny bit off my waist and my tummy isn’t as bloated but it really lowers my self esteem that no one has noticed this slight weight loss. Feels like all the hard work is not working and maybe I’m just seeing things :(
    I still think my scale is lying when I look in the mirror some days and I’m down to my lowest weight in at least 10 years. Trust the process. Also if others notice they may not be saying anything because then you’d know they’ve been looking 😉
  • laceygaywilson
    I have been making horrible food choices and I am at 167!!! Aaaaahhhh my head has been in my butt cave for three weeks now!!! Slowly getting better but I'm still not doing what I should!!! This time of year is busy and my family runs the show!! I gotta be strong and stay on track!!!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    This was a really fun thread to read. You are inspiring, and funny, and I loved seeing your progress over time. Seeing the snapshot of 2 months seems really quick and you were killing it on dropping those lbs. What gets me is how long/hard it seems during the daily slog and I take my eye off the prize. I'm trying hard to get back on the wagon and love seeing some success. Thanks for sharing!
  • laceygaywilson
    This was a really fun thread to read. You are inspiring, and funny, and I loved seeing your progress over time. Seeing the snapshot of 2 months seems really quick and you were killing it on dropping those lbs. What gets me is how long/hard it seems during the daily slog and I take my eye off the prize. I'm trying hard to get back on the wagon and love seeing some success. Thanks for sharing!

I do great when I stay BUSY give me down time and all I wanna do is eat!!! Lately I've been a lazy bum!! LMAO!! Thank you for words!!! Really means a lot to see my story help others!! Inspires me to try harder!!! If I can anyone can!! For sure!!!
  • GregInORL
    I have been making horrible food choices and I am at 167!!! Aaaaahhhh my head has been in my butt cave for three weeks now!!! Slowly getting better but I'm still not doing what I should!!! This time of year is busy and my family runs the show!! I gotta be strong and stay on track!!!

:D chuckled at "butt cave"
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Keep pushing, Lacey. You've got this!

My weight in today was 158.
  • laceygaywilson
    etolv wrote: »
    Keep pushing, Lacey. You've got this!

My weight in today was 158.

Amazing!!! You are killing it!! Keep it up!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    166!!! Today is beach day!!!! Won't have a scale for two full days!!! Won't be counting calories for two full days!! Not planning on going overboard!! Been there for a while hahahah no got lots of yummies planned!! Brisket eggs fruit didn't bring a giant cookie this time!! Worst thing I'll have is moonshine!! Oh yeah!!! It's gonna be so nice and relaxing!! I'll post some pics when we get back!! Have a great weekend and crush your goals!!!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    166!!! Today is beach day!!!! Won't have a scale for two full days!!! Won't be counting calories for two full days!! Not planning on going overboard!! Been there for a while hahahah no got lots of yummies planned!! Brisket eggs fruit didn't bring a giant cookie this time!! Worst thing I'll have is moonshine!! Oh yeah!!! It's gonna be so nice and relaxing!! I'll post some pics when we get back!! Have a great weekend and crush your goals!!!!!

Have a great time at the beach and rock that bikini!!!
  • GregInORL
    Those days without the tracking of calories, weight, etc should be good. I hope to hear about that moonshine when you return!
  • laceygaywilson
    https://youtu.be/ft_DXwgUXB0

Watch this video!! This has so many good points!!!

The best things in life are on the other side of terror!!!! Ooooooo WISDOM YALL!!

I needed that this morning!!

Hope this video fires you up like it just did me!!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    165.8!!! Happy about that!! I ran 3.3 miles this morning!!! I feel good!!! My goal: be the best me I can be!!! I'm gonna throat punch my goals today!!! 128oz water!! stay under calories!! Eat more protein and less sugar!!! Move move move!! Logiing my weight for sure!! Here we goooooooo!!
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Having a good week over here. This morning I weighed in at 156.4
  • CassieVoiles
    CassieVoiles Posts: 26 Member
    My husband has banned me from stepping on the scale for 15 days because of my eating disorder history and I haven’t lost any weight. I’ve just gained and it’s driving me crazy.
  • skippygolunks
    skippygolunks Posts: 24 Member
    Have you heard of the Quantum Scale? It keeps track of your actual weight but it only shows you the number of pounds you have gained or lost. For some people weighing in is a huge anxiety. I think this would help with that.