New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    e3fhbnkn10vx.jpeg
    sblswh2szfc3.jpeg
    gccn3tviy2do.jpeg

Is that...a soft serve Keurig?
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

Those don't look good to me! Am I the only one?

I don’t know, I like sickeningly sweet desserts so I’m actually really tempted if it wasn’t for the price haha xD

So I went into Aldi’s for those peanut butter and salted caramel low calorie ice cream pints, and ended up splurging on cute little ice cream cups (only 100 calories each) and orange push pops (80 calories)! I didn’t know they sold all that, it brought me back to my childhood haha but of course I forgot a quarter and a bag so I was limited to how much my arms could hold :p
    6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

Also saw this and a black cherry one which both looked really good, but like I said I couldn’t hold any more lol, it said like 130 calories though per cup which I find REALLY hard to believe o.o
    tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

That Sea Salt Caramel pint is going to change your life! Seriously better than Halo Top's version! After you let it warm up about ten minutes, it's creamier, saltier, and caramel-ier!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

I don’t know, I like sickeningly sweet desserts so I’m actually really tempted if it wasn’t for the price haha xD

So I went into Aldi’s for those peanut butter and salted caramel low calorie ice cream pints, and ended up splurging on cute little ice cream cups (only 100 calories each) and orange push pops (80 calories)! I didn’t know they sold all that, it brought me back to my childhood haha but of course I forgot a quarter and a bag so I was limited to how much my arms could hold :p
    6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

Also saw this and a black cherry one which both looked really good, but like I said I couldn’t hold any more lol, it said like 130 calories though per cup which I find REALLY hard to believe o.o
    tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

That Sea Salt Caramel pint is going to change your life! Seriously better than Halo Top's version! After you let it warm up about ten minutes, it's creamier, saltier, and caramel-ier!

Funny that the Aldi version seems to be better than the real thing. (Just like Malt-O-Meal cereal is better than the name brand) LOL. I wish I had an Aldi close by.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

They have bars too!!!

Yeah, I also saw mint chocolate!!!! :)
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

Wow, I wish there was an Aldi's around here! Hope they're good!

I’ve had some of their pints before (Vanilla, Chocolate, and mint) and from what I could tell they tasted EXACTLY like the original Halo Top before they changed their recipe about a year or so ago! I LOVE them!!! Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Halo Top sells it to them and they rebrand it under a different name!
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

Oooh I’m in trouble!!! I used to always wait for Shoprite’s $2.88 sale to stock up, but it was only about $2.49 so I hope they never get rid of it ever :open_mouth:
    apullum wrote: »
    e3fhbnkn10vx.jpeg
    sblswh2szfc3.jpeg
    gccn3tviy2do.jpeg

Is that...a soft serve Keurig?

NEED! I still want to try out that wrap machine called FLATEV.

All of these look good. They look similar to my favorite cliff mojo bars. Still wish they would bring back the PB&J and chocolate dipped ones (pictured below) :(

2l3h4xk9hcwb.png
    7g44po29cga6.png

mr29avi1osv1.png
    53ugpgb6pgjc.png
    861h6okmyg9c.png
    j7u0x53hpy60.png
    fs7j3763z529.png
    d0mpjqw0qiuk.png

@hgycta I LOVE push up pops! You are brining back memories. My favorite as a kid were these...
    4g6m0dgz40ao.png

Ooh I don’t think I’ve had that one but I LOVED the Flinstones ones!!!
    d3k93xe3axq8.jpeg

All these new products are getting me so excited, I NEED those new JIF bars and once that soft serve keurig thing comes out I’m in TROUBLE. I really hope Halo Top partners with them to make their soft serve ice cream more widely available, I’ve been dying to try it since they’ve opened their scoop shops!
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need a dairy free version of this thread :'(
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »

Have you tried enlightened's dairy free line? There's been posts about that. I've had the candy bar and mint cookie and it's really good
  • hgycta
    Options

Have you tried enlightened's dairy free line? There's been posts about that. I've had the candy bar and mint cookie and it's really good

And I can attest to Monkey Business, Cinnamon Bun, and also Candy Bar being DELICIOUS!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options

And I can attest to Monkey Business, Cinnamon Bun, and also Candy Bar being DELICIOUS!

I third Enlightened dairy free. I really liked Monkey Business and Mint Cookie.
  • hgycta
    Options
    @Strawblackcat you were right... AMAZING!!!! It was actually even better than Halo Top’s version! I went to a local ice cream parlor that sells really high fat, high calorie ice cream the other day and had two scoops of their salted caramel that was over 700 calories, and the Aldi’s pint tasted JUST as good! I’m so glad we live in a time and age where these ice cream pints exist, I’d never be able to stay within my calories without them! 10/10 definitely getting again! I noticed the ice cream bars were actually less money per serving, but I love eating it straight from the pint so I don’t know, I’ll probably keep buying both versions haha the bars for when I have a larger dinner and have less calories left over, and the pints for when I really have a sweet tooth (like 5 days of the week)!
    I didn’t get the best picture because I was with friends and tried being nonchalant, and I cheated by microwaving it for 20 seconds first to thaw... still, PERFECT.
    lnmwba03d9pn.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    0n8nqte08mba.jpg
    A new flavor is going go be released Monday from Lenny and Larry! I hope it is chocolate butterscotch! I think it looks like chocolate caramel or butterscotch.

I hope NOT another chocolate peanut butter! I LOVE butterscotch though, so I hope you are right.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    100 calories y under ice creams for a quick snack. 10calories per serving sugar free jellos
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    0n8nqte08mba.jpg
    A new flavor is going go be released Monday from Lenny and Larry! I hope it is chocolate butterscotch! I think it looks like chocolate caramel or butterscotch.

I hope NOT another chocolate peanut butter! I LOVE butterscotch though, so I hope you are right.

"Back in March Lenny and Larry’s shared a press release confirming three upcoming flavors with two for its Complete Cookie and one for its bite-sized Crunchy Cookies. The Complete Cookie flavors were Coconut Donut and Salted Caramel, while the Crunchy Cookie option was Toasted Coconut."
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    wyrr419244dc.png

Has anyone tried Outright bars yet?? @Noreenmarie1234 they have a butterscotch flavor too :)

j14og809i7rt.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    wyrr419244dc.png

Has anyone tried Outright bars yet?? @Noreenmarie1234 they have a butterscotch flavor too :)

j14og809i7rt.png

I want to but the flavor I want isn't available on Amazon until 6/20. The calorie count is on the higher side but it still looks good. The packaging looks so similar to Quest bars though; I wonder if it was intentional.