What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    My front, sides and backyard gardens and everywhere around the house is completely WEED FREE and looks absolutely gorgeous! Weeding is hard work and N.E.A.T. exercising. It could have been so much easier to weed whack outside and/or put weed killer on the weeds...pulling all the millions (okay, I'm exaggerating about there being a million weeds, let's say 500,000 :p weeds all around the house) BY HAND, is so so old school and makes me feel like a 1st class champion. No longer doing/thinking/being an "all or nothing" type is so freeing. Little by little, step by step, slow and steady will slowly but surely win the race. Making myself do the right thing in every area of my life is totally life changing. Taking the bull by the horns and doing what MUST/NEEDS to be done (AND WITH JOY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO...I GET TO DO THESE THING) in eating, drinking, exercising and THINKING is hard, but so not impossible. Such an NSV...such a "good thing"--BOOM!

Yup, one little NSV at a time!! Nice. 👏👏👏

o:)<3o:)
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    I injured my knee and back almost 6 weeks ago. I've been feeling kind of frumpy since I haven't been able to do anything at the gym. I was going 3-4 times a week and was really seeing results. Just when I was starting to get depressed, not one, not two, but three of my co-workers gave me compliments on how wonderful I look today. So I guess it's all in my head.

Crazy how our minds trick us! Good for you!!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    v0r5rptv216w.jpeg
    Fitting in CUTE dresses 👗!!

You look great!
  • Elo_getsfit
    Elo_getsfit Posts: 47 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    v0r5rptv216w.jpeg
    Fitting in CUTE dresses 👗!!

You look great!

Thank you! ❤️
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    nemdno1n3zgk.jpg

I've not been able to fit in to this vest for about 5 years so I'm super chuffed right now :smiley:

Honey, you're looking FABULOUS, period.
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    nty6xzsycu8c.jpeg

So cool! How long did it take to achieve that?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!