The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    @AliNouveau - good morning when you get here..lol. What are your plans for your birthday, gal??🎉. I know it lands on Father’s Day but hopefully you’re stealing part of the day for you!💜

Hey happy weekend
    Well today for my birthday eve I'll be taking the boy to get a father's day card. I think tomorrow morning I'll make up cinnamon buns for hubs and then I'm not sure. Eat cake of course. It the weather stays nice I think we'll go to the zoo today

The zoo sounds like fun. Hope the weather is better your way than mine!
    What kind of bday cake will you be having?

It's not supposed to rain until early evening here. It's just breezy
    I was asked if I like mousse cake so I guess I'm getting chocolate mousse cake
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau - good morning when you get here..lol. What are your plans for your birthday, gal??🎉. I know it lands on Father’s Day but hopefully you’re stealing part of the day for you!💜

Hey happy weekend
    Well today for my birthday eve I'll be taking the boy to get a father's day card. I think tomorrow morning I'll make up cinnamon buns for hubs and then I'm not sure. Eat cake of course. It the weather stays nice I think we'll go to the zoo today

Enjoy your birthday weekend!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    At the rate we're going at the cable store we won't be going anywhere or getting any cake. Dithering is so frustrating
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted just under 2*bodyweight for a set of three this morning.

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle-agers hope you're all having a bangin weekend.. Enjoy! :)
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!
    I'm 39 today! So we went out to breakfast this morning. Then of course tomorrow is Father's Day so we'll be celebrating that too! But I got to do some shopping, it's been a good day!
  • driefishin
    driefishin Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Been a while since i posted in this group. I know a few of you already. I'm 48. Got about 30 lbs to lose. I lift weights, walk, run . If you are looking for new friends, send me a request.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hope Saturday was great.
    Tomorrow I start the downward slope to 50! My boy told me today in 4 years I'll his dad's age. Hahah thanks kid.

Happy weekend
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hope Saturday was great.
    Tomorrow I start the downward slope to 50! My boy told me today in 4 years I'll his dad's age. Hahah thanks kid.

Happy weekend

Maybe it’s the wine talking but I LOVE YOU and your awesome attitude😂😊
    You may be on the down slope to 50 but you’re smart, sassy and sexy. That beats youth any day🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Hope Saturday was great.

Happy weekend

Maybe it’s the wine talking but I LOVE YOU and your awesome attitude😂😊
    You may be on the down slope to 50 but you’re smart, sassy and sexy. That beats youth any day🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Haha thanks.
    If all else fails there's a plastic surgery place down my street!! Hahah.
    I really don't mind being my age. Well except for the ouches but whatever we all get older. I'm happy that's all that matters
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps....Happy Fathers day to all the fathers in here! But hey lets all have a super Sunday!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ali!!🎉🎂🎈🍷😊
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Happy Father's Day! Also, happy birthday Ali!
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone 😊

Great morning to you!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy Fathers Day to those who celebrate it today 🎉🎈🍻.. We don't celebrate it till first Sunday in September but dads need celebrating everyday. :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Yay thanks guys!!! I'm creeping closer to 50 and I don't care!!!

Happy Father's Day Sparky
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Happy Fathers Day to those who celebrate it today 🎉🎈🍻.. We don't celebrate it till first Sunday in September but dads need celebrating everyday. :)

Oh, that's interesting! Didn't know that. Of course, being Canadian I barely know anything about how my own country works never mind anyone else's.....LOL.
  • forestfreek
    Options

Yay thanks guys!!! I'm creeping closer to 50 and I don't care!!!

Happy Father's Day Sparky

I'm 47 and I'm the happiest, sexiest and most centered I've ever been in my life. I LOVE being this age!! I'm hoping 50 will be amazing!
    Well, besides menopause, fine lines creeping on, difficulty losing weight, and sagging arms.......but I'm sure it's gonna be the BEST. LOL!