New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I got the satisbite samples and i thought they were great the smoky bbq has a great heat to it and lots of flavor i see myself devouring these! Thanks again
  • vnb_208
    Options
    brh1thuit5jn.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Im kinda over the whole salted caramel wave i was something more exciting3gek843rtlxc.jpg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im kinda over the whole salted caramel wave i was something more exciting3gek843rtlxc.jpg

I haven't had one of these cookies in a while because the macros aren't worth it to me since I could never eat just half. However, I would definitely try this flavor. I feel you on the salted caramel thing though because either a company does it well or they use too much artificial caramel flavor and it ends up having this burnt syrupy smell. I don't know how else to describe it. It's what the salted caramel Oreo thins smelled like and the latte ones kind of smell like it too. There's also no saltiness anywhere to be found. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here. I really liked the chocolate mint one when I had it and that seems to be a flavor many companies mess up too, so I guess I'll see.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »

I haven't had one of these cookies in a while because the macros aren't worth it to me since I could never eat just half. However, I would definitely try this flavor. I feel you on the salted caramel thing though because either a company does it well or they use too much artificial caramel flavor and it ends up having this burnt syrupy smell. I don't know how else to describe it. It's what the salted caramel Oreo thins smelled like and the latte ones kind of smell like it too. There's also no saltiness anywhere to be found. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here. I really liked the chocolate mint one when I had it and that seems to be a flavor many companies mess up too, so I guess I'll see.

I hope they come out with 2oz size of these since I usually only buy those. I will definitely try these.

Thanks for the review @hgycta I am buying the cereal now. Looks right up my alley and like its a LOT better than the chocolate one.

OMG @Mexicangreensalsa :D Did you buy the donut?! How did it taste?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

The servings have always been my issue, as well--who the *kitten* can eat a half of a cookie?

(I do portion out my Enlightened ice cream, but this is different...)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    o3cmd7v6ej8m.png

*sigh* does anyone remember??

Yes!!!!! I wonder why they ever discontinued them in the first place!!! Or why they never decided to sell them in their cafes as affogatos!

Also, I tried the new Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Fillows creme filled cereal... as someone who ADORES cinnamon toast crunch cereal, this is like a thicker version of it that has slightly less cinnamon and slightly more overall sweetness to it. It’s very deceiving with the creme though; not one piece had nearly as much as the box made it look like it would. Still, extremely dangerous in milk. I’ll get it again without a doubt, I just wish there was even more creme!
    phm9youu5w4h.jpeg
    iol282ax8u4e.jpeg
    ktcdwee0gaed.jpeg

I want to try this cereal! Was the cream like frosting?

fp44rd219iy8.jpeg

Yeah, it was fantastic!!!!

Also, where are those ice cream cones!?! I have a serious addiction to cones, they make ice cream taste 100x better for some reason in my opinion haha
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

The servings have always been my issue, as well--who the *kitten* can eat a half of a cookie?

Me too! I'd gladly buy a smaller cookie and probably be happy with it, breaking these in half just makes me sad and feel deprived, Enlightened is easy for me to control the serving cuz it always fills me up but half a cookie and I'm left wanting more!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    masj69wqpec9.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    masj69wqpec9.jpg

Eh... these do not sound/look appealing lol. Cotton Candy corn snacks... :neutral:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This isn't my image

Steves_0004_CookieButter.jpg?format=750w

Found this at Grocery Outlet for $0.99 (if you want to try this flavor & have a Grocery Outlet nearby then I would grab it while it's there, because Steve's has newer flavors & this one isn't on their website anymore).

I have found I actually love coconut ice cream more than almond since it's creamier & doesn't have a bland aftertaste. It doesn't have a lot of cookie butter flavoring, but it definitely makes up for it with the smooth creamy base & doesn't overpower on the coconut taste. There are a few chunks of cookie as well.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    This isn't my image

Steves_0004_CookieButter.jpg?format=750w

Found this at Grocery Outlet for $0.99 (if you want to try this flavor & have a Grocery Outlet nearby then I would grab it while it's there, because Steve's has newer flavors & this one isn't on their website anymore).

I have found I actually love coconut ice cream more than almond since it's creamier & doesn't have a bland aftertaste. It doesn't have a lot of cookie butter flavoring, but it definitely makes up for it with the smooth creamy base & doesn't overpower on the coconut taste. There are a few chunks of cookie as well.

Dang $0.99? These pints typically retail for like $10 haha
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    r07cb2n3ugmr.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »

Me too! I'd gladly buy a smaller cookie and probably be happy with it, breaking these in half just makes me sad and feel deprived, Enlightened is easy for me to control the serving cuz it always fills me up but half a cookie and I'm left wanting more!

Have you had the 2oz? I only buy those ones they are the perfect size! I just wish they had in every single flavor.

Also I had no clue BK sold mozzarella sticks !?5i7pg3utexk4.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    r07cb2n3ugmr.png

These actually look really good. I love carrot flavor in things like crackers/cookies/etc.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

Have you had the 2oz? I only buy those ones they are the perfect size! I just wish they had in every single flavor.

Also I had no clue BK sold mozzarella sticks !?5i7pg3utexk4.jpeg

Oh no, this is dangerous. I have a BK on my commute. I hate having to buy more than a portion when I just want my fix. This is perfect.
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2019
    Options
    tad82gsbsfrp.jpg
    Hate strussels but love churros