What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Caecile84 wrote: »
    Finishing a half marathon last Sunday. Couldn't run 10 minutes straight 6 months ago.

Wow that's fast progress. Excellent commitment!
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    Caecile84 wrote: »
    Finishing a half marathon last Sunday. Couldn't run 10 minutes straight 6 months ago.

Congratulations! I have that same goal. Mine is scheduled for Jan.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Ainadan wrote: »
    I'm back on the wagon. I've logged for a week now, and gone to the gym 5 times. Someone posted this workout as their NSV a little while ago and I love it! https://www.drworkout.fitness/fat-loss-gym-workout-plan-for-women-12-week-program/
    I have always liked doing weights, but knowing what weights to do was confusing, so I never did them. So this basic plan has really helped me get on track.

That's the plan I just finished a couple weeks ago! I really enjoyed it! Good luck to you!! I definitely get more out of my gym time if I have a good plan of action!
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Added 10lbs to my deadlift over the last 2.5 mo—185. Starting to really see 200 as a feasible goal and not a total pipe dream. (I hit 165, got injured doing something else, took a year to make it back to that point. So happy to be making progress!)

ETA: just saw I hit 165 in 4/25, so I’ve added 20lbs over 2 months!

Way to go!! I can't even fathom dead lifting that kind of weight right now. Maybe one day I'll get there too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!