New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    tad82gsbsfrp.jpg
    Hate strussels but love churros

I can live without the toaster strudels.

But know what's really good churro taste wise? Entemann's mini muffins and the cinnamon toast crunch churros. Milk never touched the cereal. It was strictly eaten dry. Almost choked on the cinnamon sugar powder on the cereal but it was worth it. :)
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Im kinda over the whole salted caramel wave i was something more exciting3gek843rtlxc.jpg

I haven't had one of these cookies in a while because the macros aren't worth it to me since I could never eat just half. However, I would definitely try this flavor. I feel you on the salted caramel thing though because either a company does it well or they use too much artificial caramel flavor and it ends up having this burnt syrupy smell. I don't know how else to describe it. It's what the salted caramel Oreo thins smelled like and the latte ones kind of smell like it too. There's also no saltiness anywhere to be found. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here. I really liked the chocolate mint one when I had it and that seems to be a flavor many companies mess up too, so I guess I'll see.

The servings have always been my issue, as well--who the *kitten* can eat a half of a cookie?

(I do portion out my Enlightened ice cream, but this is different...)

Me too! I'd gladly buy a smaller cookie and probably be happy with it, breaking these in half just makes me sad and feel deprived, Enlightened is easy for me to control the serving cuz it always fills me up but half a cookie and I'm left wanting more!
    Im kinda over the whole salted caramel wave i was something more exciting3gek843rtlxc.jpg

I haven't had one of these cookies in a while because the macros aren't worth it to me since I could never eat just half. However, I would definitely try this flavor. I feel you on the salted caramel thing though because either a company does it well or they use too much artificial caramel flavor and it ends up having this burnt syrupy smell. I don't know how else to describe it. It's what the salted caramel Oreo thins smelled like and the latte ones kind of smell like it too. There's also no saltiness anywhere to be found. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here. I really liked the chocolate mint one when I had it and that seems to be a flavor many companies mess up too, so I guess I'll see.

The servings have always been my issue, as well--who the *kitten* can eat a half of a cookie?

Me too! I'd gladly buy a smaller cookie and probably be happy with it, breaking these in half just makes me sad and feel deprived, Enlightened is easy for me to control the serving cuz it always fills me up but half a cookie and I'm left wanting more!

Have you had the 2oz? I only buy those ones they are the perfect size! I just wish they had in every single flavor.

Also I had no clue BK sold mozzarella sticks !?5i7pg3utexk4.jpeg

BK had mozzarella sticks forever and then discontinued them in the fall of 2016 (I was very upset so I remember). Now they bring them back every so often. I distinctly remember eating them from 2000 onward, not sure when they originally came out. I also used to eat tacos from BK in the early 2000s, some stores still carry them, none of mine do locally.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    masj69wqpec9.jpg

Eh... these do not sound/look appealing lol. Cotton Candy corn snacks... :neutral:

WHAT!!!! Anything cotton candy flavored and I'm in! I saw these one time a couple years ago in Target, but didn't bring enough cash with me so I went back and couldn't find it since - I thought it got discontinued!!!! Where was this!?! I NEED TO TRY IT. Even if I regret it. I need to give it a chance.

Also, this looks REALLY good! I adore Biscoff cookies and cookie butter, so I'm sure the ice cream will be nothing less than amazing... it would be even better if Halo Top did a Biscoff cookie butter flavor somehow!
    Flavors will include: - Original
    - Chocolate Brownie
    - Salted Caramel
    - Belgian Chocolate Chip
    - Blueberry Cheesecake
    "All five flavors includes Biscoff cookies and cookie butter inclusions. The Lotus Biscoff ice cream bar comes in one variety at launch. It features cookie butter ice cream dipped in a layer of cookie butter and then covered in a layer of creamy Belgian chocolate."
    *drools*
    https://www.brandeating.com/2019/06/biscoff-ice-cream-coming-soon.html#more
    8fhc102tpr17.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    masj69wqpec9.jpg

Eh... these do not sound/look appealing lol. Cotton Candy corn snacks... :neutral:

WHAT!!!! Anything cotton candy flavored and I'm in! I saw these one time a couple years ago in Target, but didn't bring enough cash with me so I went back and couldn't find it since - I thought it got discontinued!!!! Where was this!?! I NEED TO TRY IT. Even if I regret it. I need to give it a chance.

Also, this looks REALLY good! I adore Biscoff cookies and cookie butter, so I'm sure the ice cream will be nothing less than amazing... it would be even better if Halo Top did a Biscoff cookie butter flavor somehow!
    - Chocolate Brownie
    - Salted Caramel
    - Belgian Chocolate Chip
    - Blueberry Cheesecake
    "All five flavors includes Biscoff cookies and cookie butter inclusions. The Lotus Biscoff ice cream bar comes in one variety at launch. It features cookie butter ice cream dipped in a layer of cookie butter and then covered in a layer of creamy Belgian chocolate."
    *drools*
    8fhc102tpr17.png

If you have Ollie's stores they have the Herr's Cotton Candy balls in bags.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    d272jg24wb76.png
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    traderjoe27ssaltwatertaffy.jpg
    THESE are on my Dessert and/or late night snack for tomorrow plan-- :smiley:
  • hgycta
    Options
    masj69wqpec9.jpg

- Chocolate Brownie
    - Salted Caramel
    - Belgian Chocolate Chip
    - Blueberry Cheesecake
    *drools*
    8fhc102tpr17.png

I’ve never heard of Ollie’s but it looks like there’s one 40 minutes from me so if I can’t find these anywhere else I might actually have to do it haha! Thanks!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    masj69wqpec9.jpg

- Chocolate Brownie
    - Salted Caramel
    - Belgian Chocolate Chip
    - Blueberry Cheesecake
    *drools*
    8fhc102tpr17.png

I’ve never heard of Ollie’s but it looks like there’s one 40 minutes from me so if I can’t find these anywhere else I might actually have to do it haha! Thanks!

I found them at big lots!
  • mattrm4847
    mattrm4847 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Has any had jif whips. 🤤🤤🤤🤤
  • vnb_208
    Options
    mattrm4847 wrote: »

I have been waiting for a review!!! Please tell
  • mattrm4847
    Options

I have been waiting for a review!!! Please tell

Addicting. Have self control when you try.

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

Have you had the 2oz? I only buy those ones they are the perfect size! I just wish they had in every single flavor.

Also I had no clue BK sold mozzarella sticks !?5i7pg3utexk4.jpeg

BK had mozzarella sticks forever and then discontinued them in the fall of 2016 (I was very upset so I remember). Now they bring them back every so often. I distinctly remember eating them from 2000 onward, not sure when they originally came out. I also used to eat tacos from BK in the early 2000s, some stores still carry them, none of mine do locally.

Oh, yes, the ones near me do, and they are my go-to when I stop there.
  • hgycta
    Options

I have and I think it’s good, but I don’t buy peanut butter too often because I have NO self control with it (even this version). This is to peanut butter what the whipped cream cheese spreads are to regular cream cheese. Although I thought the pumpkin spice seasonal whipped JIF tasted weird, I suggest sticking to the regular!
  • mattrm4847
    Options

I have and I think it’s good, but I don’t buy peanut butter too often because I have NO self control with it (even this version). This is to peanut butter what the whipped cream cheese spreads are to regular cream cheese. Although I thought the pumpkin spice seasonal whipped JIF tasted weird, I suggest sticking to the regular!

I have no self control with it but it does taste pretty dam good on rice cakes and surprisingly enough with eggs. I was reluctant to try it on eggs but the lady friend tossed a dollop of it on there and it was amazing.

• vnb_208
    Options

I have no self control with it but it does taste pretty dam good on rice cakes and surprisingly enough with eggs. I was reluctant to try it on eggs but the lady friend tossed a dollop of it on there and it was amazing.

Pb and rice cakes are my go to .. but i cant even imagine on my eggs.. now eggs and ketchup is a go to
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

I liked them and ate them a lot in my pre weight loss days. Now I don't think I'd bring them in the house--too many calories for the small serving size. (I feel this way about peanut butter in general.) If they fit your goals, though, the chocolate peanut butter one is really tasty.
  • mattrm4847
    Options
    apullum wrote: »

I liked them and ate them a lot in my pre weight loss days. Now I don't think I'd bring them in the house--too many calories for the small serving size. (I feel this way about peanut butter in general.) If they fit your goals, though, the chocolate peanut butter one is really tasty.

I make it fit into my diet I don’t do sweets or anything so it satisfies that for me.

• mattrm4847
    Options

Pb and rice cakes are my go to .. but i cant even imagine on my eggs.. now eggs and ketchup is a go to

Oats with cinnamon an egg over easy on top of that and a dollop of jif whips. Try it once.