New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    5bg840iu4ze7.jpg

I got an 18-pack of these at my local Sam's Club. SO many times better than Quest chips! The Buffalo style is a bit too spicy for me (still not bad), but the BBQ is downright tasty! Nice amount of crunch, no whey aftertaste.

I almost bought those Sunday when i was at Sams. I will have to go back. I was worried if I didn't like them because hubby wouldn't eat either flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    mattrm4847 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Has any had jif whips. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

I have and I think it’s good, but I don’t buy peanut butter too often because I have NO self control with it (even this version). This is to peanut butter what the whipped cream cheese spreads are to regular cream cheese. Although I thought the pumpkin spice seasonal whipped JIF tasted weird, I suggest sticking to the regular!

I have no self control with it but it does taste pretty dam good on rice cakes and surprisingly enough with eggs. I was reluctant to try it on eggs but the lady friend tossed a dollop of it on there and it was amazing.

Pb and rice cakes are my go to .. but i cant even imagine on my eggs.. now eggs and ketchup is a go to

Oats with cinnamon an egg over easy on top of that and a dollop of jif whips. Try it once.

And a drizzle of maple syrup... yes.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    53slv3dvmjp0.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    53slv3dvmjp0.jpg

I've been curious about those! I always see the rack at Whole Foods but put the package down lol.

But y'all NEED to try Trader Joe's Patio Chips. It's dill pickle, bbq, salt and vinegar, and ketchup chips all in one bag. So damn addicting. I can't rebuy these because I will not be able to eat one portion, lol.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Has any had jif whips. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

I loved the caramel whipped pb but can’t find it anywhere.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    5bg840iu4ze7.jpg

I got an 18-pack of these at my local Sam's Club. SO many times better than Quest chips! The Buffalo style is a bit too spicy for me (still not bad), but the BBQ is downright tasty! Nice amount of crunch, no whey aftertaste.

I have found the big bags of those at Sam's! I have been tempted to buy it but wasn't sure if I would like them or not. Will have to try now. Hopefully my Sams has the small 18 pack variety.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    5bg840iu4ze7.jpg

I have found the big bags of those at Sam's! I have been tempted to buy it but wasn't sure if I would like them or not. Will have to try now. Hopefully my Sams has the small 18 pack variety.

Ive been tempted but didnt get im happy with the satisbite for now but i saw these at big lots
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Went to aldi’s to get more of that sea salt caramel ice cream and splurged on the sundae cups I saw! Before all I saw was chocolate cherry and lemon, but when I saw a pure chocolate one I couldn’t resist. Again, I have NO clue how it’s supposedly only 170 calories per cup... but review will probably come later once I try it! Also found the cookie dough pint hidden behind some of the others which I’m really excited to try o:
    Quick rant: I wish Aldi’s would really put an aluminum flap between the ice cream and the lid itself for those protein ice cream pints (Halo Top and Enlightened both do it, most ice cream companies do), because with standing in that long line it melted a little, and when I was putting it in my freezer the lid came off and it almost made a huge mess >.<
    hq4onwz3rnem.jpeg
    rlz4fcmdwicp.jpeg
    52icp91i57ww.jpeg

Tell me what you think of the cookie dough i wasnt a fan if aldis and same with enlightened and HT they dont give me my fix
  • vnb_208
    Options
    53slv3dvmjp0.jpg

I've been curious about those! I always see the rack at Whole Foods but put the package down lol.

But y'all NEED to try Trader Joe's Patio Chips. It's dill pickle, bbq, salt and vinegar, and ketchup chips all in one bag. So damn addicting. I can't rebuy these because I will not be able to eat one portion, lol.

Thats the pretty same flavor as lays all dressed bag i gotta try
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    53slv3dvmjp0.jpg

Thats the pretty same flavor as lays all dressed bag i gotta try

Omg all my favorite flavors in one bag....must try these
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Went to aldi’s to get more of that sea salt caramel ice cream and splurged on the sundae cups I saw! Before all I saw was chocolate cherry and lemon, but when I saw a pure chocolate one I couldn’t resist. Again, I have NO clue how it’s supposedly only 170 calories per cup... but review will probably come later once I try it! Also found the cookie dough pint hidden behind some of the others which I’m really excited to try o:
    Quick rant: I wish Aldi’s would really put an aluminum flap between the ice cream and the lid itself for those protein ice cream pints (Halo Top and Enlightened both do it, most ice cream companies do), because with standing in that long line it melted a little, and when I was putting it in my freezer the lid came off and it almost made a huge mess >.<
    hq4onwz3rnem.jpeg
    rlz4fcmdwicp.jpeg
    52icp91i57ww.jpeg

WOW what kind of magic has aldi used to make a huge cup of ice cream like that only 170 calories?! They look almost the size of a pint of halo top!
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Having the italian
    hq4onwz3rnem.jpeg
    rlz4fcmdwicp.jpeg
    52icp91i57ww.jpeg

WOW what kind of magic has aldi used to make a huge cup of ice cream like that only 170 calories?! They look almost the size of a pint of halo top!

I decided to try it tonight and unfortunately I’m not that impressed. I was expecting chocolate ice cream with a cool whip topping, but it tasted like either freezer burnt cool whip or low quality vanilla ice cream (I think the latter). The chocolate curls on top were decent, not great, mostly there for the aesthetics. The chocolate ice cream lower portion had a much better texture, but still tasted like the low quality ice cream you’d find at birthday parties as a kid. The best part was the little chocolate hot fudge on the bottom, but there wasn’t a whole lot of it. Overall, it was fun but underwhelming. Not something I would serve guests, and not something I would spend $3.49 on to “indulge” myself after a long day at work when I could get Aldi’s sea salt caramel protein pint for $2.49. As a kid I would’ve loved this because how it looks, but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. 4/10.
    Included pictures with my hand for comparison in regards to its size
    bc1nbubb0a0u.jpeg
    82ctin8oh7db.jpeg
    nhh2ddpt881n.jpeg
    mcbf5q32jxo0.jpeg

They have a strawberry and cherry flavor also. My little girl loves them! I think because they look fancy but she adds toppings like sliced strawberries or cherry sauce or fudge to the chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These look good. Like Chex muddy buddies but in all different flavors. 7qb2tcaez09r.jpeg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I saw the packaging and thought it was like a fried "chicken" snack made of cauliflower rather than frozen chicken tenders, and got excited, lol. Is there anything like that?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I NEED THESE.
    I’ll stock up on chick fil a sauce and go to town on the bag!
    https://eatcaulipower.com/NoCluckinWay?utm_source=mailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=P10&utm_content=Announce&utm_source=CAULIPOWER&utm_campaign=ff5c46ba54-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_17_06_37_COPY_04&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_dfea57e3e6-ff5c46ba54-89033849
    e47cexlfdgk0.png
    “Our latest meal hack reinvents another one of America’s favorite comfort foods to create a game-changing, better-for-you frozen Chicken Tender. The golden, crispy coating is packed with cauliflower and other gluten-free goodness and contains no artificial ingredients. It’s available in Original and Spicy(ish), which includes a lil’ kick.

The only Baked Not Fried Chicken Tenders have the lowest calories & fat of any frozen Chicken Tender or nugget on the market today1. In fact the whole bag is 4 servings and only 480 calories! But we didn’t stop there, our tenders also have zero saturated fat, zero added sugar, 30% fewer net carbs, 22% more protein, and 21% more fiber than the category average1. ”

YUM! I'd like to try these in my air fryer!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Having the italian
    hq4onwz3rnem.jpeg
    rlz4fcmdwicp.jpeg
    52icp91i57ww.jpeg

I decided to try it tonight and unfortunately I’m not that impressed. I was expecting chocolate ice cream with a cool whip topping, but it tasted like either freezer burnt cool whip or low quality vanilla ice cream (I think the latter). The chocolate curls on top were decent, not great, mostly there for the aesthetics. The chocolate ice cream lower portion had a much better texture, but still tasted like the low quality ice cream you’d find at birthday parties as a kid. The best part was the little chocolate hot fudge on the bottom, but there wasn’t a whole lot of it. Overall, it was fun but underwhelming. Not something I would serve guests, and not something I would spend $3.49 on to “indulge” myself after a long day at work when I could get Aldi’s sea salt caramel protein pint for $2.49. As a kid I would’ve loved this because how it looks, but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. 4/10.
    Included pictures with my hand for comparison in regards to its size
    bc1nbubb0a0u.jpeg
    82ctin8oh7db.jpeg
    nhh2ddpt881n.jpeg
    mcbf5q32jxo0.jpeg

Makes me sad cuz they do look amazing :(