New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    535b0ipakcs3.png
    I had a Dairy Queen Dreamsicle Dipped cone today because it was free! It was delicious! I have forgotten that I adore orange creamsicles. It has been years since I had one!

That looks amazing!!!! Is it free with a purchase or just free without any catches??? How many calories are in one o:?

DQ needs a cotton candy dipped cone!!!!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    8og1a9ln73sb.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    qzrguyy8e0nf.jpeg
    bc6rhctdsjfi.jpeg

Is it like a rice krispie treat? And is the chocolate campfire supposed to be a s'mores flavor? If so, I will have to find a box to try!

Gotta admit, when I saw the packaging I thought they were dog treats.

Assuming they're human treats, they look good.

The Target employee thought the package of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Bites were dog treats.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    qzrguyy8e0nf.jpeg
    bc6rhctdsjfi.jpeg

Is it like a rice krispie treat? And is the chocolate campfire supposed to be a s'mores flavor? If so, I will have to find a box to try!

Gotta admit, when I saw the packaging I thought they were dog treats.

Assuming they're human treats, they look good.

The Target employee thought the package of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Bites were dog treats.

The packaging for the cookie dough could use some improvements IMO...
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    My son and I enjoyed the moon Oreos. The package really does glow in the dark and the filing tastes like melted peeps
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    My son and I enjoyed the moon Oreos. The package really does glow in the dark and the filing tastes like melted peeps

Would be cool to make glow in the dark s’mores with these as the graham base lol. I had no clue the filling was special! I thought they were normal flavor but glow! I want them now.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

Would be cool to make glow in the dark s’mores with these as the graham base lol. I had no clue the filling was special! I thought they were normal flavor but glow! I want them now.

What makes them glow? I’m a little concerned about food that glows.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options

I think it's just the package.

And the joy one gets from eating oreos! :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    traderjoe27ssaltwatertaffy.jpg
    THESE are on my Dessert and/or late night snack for tomorrow plan-- :smiley:

These tastes...SO GOOD! Like a really soft old-school now and later candy. It's NOT really sugary tasting, it's just so so so good. The different flavors are nothing less than marvelous. You get to eat (if you so desire) 7 PIECES (and seven pieces of candy/TAFFY is a LOT and will definitely sooth your candy/sweets cravings) for less than 180 cals. These are going into my favorite snack list for sure. I've tasted salt water taffy for years, and these are some of the best I've ever tasted...just FYI!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hdzjdy3br7rr.png
    u4r2c00ec3vg.jpg

Couple new things :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

It's just the package that glows and the filling is marshmallow 😄
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

HAHA I thought it was the cookies that glow too! They also have white chocolate Reese last cereal tpj6xcpdnftq.jpeg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

That's reassuring! I was imagining radioactive Oreos :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    8og1a9ln73sb.png

I NEED THIS. Where was it!?! I’m a sucker for insanely sweet and sour things, plus top that with cotton candy which I’m also obsessed with? Literally nothing could ruin this other than finding out it’s that bubble gum “cotton candy” flavor xD

And I would give up MyFitnesspal if Dairy Queen came out with a cotton candy dipped cone. There wouldn’t be a point to it anymore haha 😆
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I was placing an order on Amazon recently and saw these:

x1omjeqb9yni.png

It's basically a protein rice krispie treat. I purchased the chocolate chip flavor and liked it so much that I ordered the madagascar vanilla which is even better. They also have a chocolate mint flavor but I'm going to wait until I've finished the ones I ordered before buying that. Great calories and macros too. I like that I have a protein alternative to a standard protein bar when I want a snack. I hope they do other flavors in the future like peanut butter.

Are these similar to snapd bars? Loved those! I’ll have to try these.

This was good but not fantastic. It was a nice dense cookie about the size of olly cookie but dense like a bar. Not like the no bake cookies I was expecting. (Rice Krispies chocolate PB) . zselm7icj116.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    5fv5x3igpfyz.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    edited June 2019
    Options
    1czy6wvnogx7.jpeg
    g6j00y979bhf.jpeg

@hgycta bought these today and thought of you! Our mutual love for cotton candy 🤣 honestly the calories and sugar content in these aren’t that bad for something different.