BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sara - hope everyone is feeling better at your house. I love LYsol during flu season .. just makes me feel better..

I think you're using it wrong. You're not supposed to enhale the stuff. :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Sara - hope everyone is feeling better at your house. I love LYsol during flu season .. just makes me feel better..

Are you sure?? But everything seems so much better afterwards...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Okay, but I refuse to try beets, wear a thong bikini or kiss a girl. A lady draws the line.
    darn:grumble:

Lookin' forwards to trying on a thong bikini, Jeannie? :huh:

:laugh: How are you feeling today!?

i wont even wear thong underwear! who in the WORLD thought of that idea.......oh the SAME guy who thought up underwire bras, girdles and panty hose!!:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Are you sure?? But everything seems so much better afterwards...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*puts down lysol can*

*wipes nose*

Really? well...huh....I knew that. :embarassed:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Okay, but I refuse to try beets, wear a thong bikini or kiss a girl. A lady draws the line.

i wont even wear thong underwear! who in the WORLD thought of that idea.......oh the SAME guy who thought up underwire bras, girdles and panty hose!!:laugh:

I will wear a thong before I put on panty hose! My mom still tells people how I didn't even wear them the day of my wedding. I'm also the same girl that put on giant Sketchers tennis shoes as soon as the wedding was over. I'm SUCH a girly girl. :laugh: NOT.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lori...good challenge, I don't know what my three things are yet but I will get back to you.

Sara..Hope the sickies are feeling better.

Lynnie...I won't eat beets either.

Jeannie...Same guy with the mammography machine.

Janie...Walk away from the Lysol...you too Sara.

Anna...I've only ridden a horse a couple times but loved it. Just being outside in the fresh air would have been great.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Anna - I didn't know you have horses.. we should talk - I am looking to buy, but apparently too picky.. I haven't ridden since before Christmas, so am really cranky.. I hate snowy/icy winters.. need to move south..

janie

Janie, Horses are so cheap right now, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. My girlfriend got a really nice registared quarter horse last fall for $600, she's kid broke and knows everything that she will need to know for what she'll be used for. The free horse she's getting is broke well, I don't know if she knows a whole lot more than just to go, but she is only 8 and can still learn. She does have a really nice gelding for sale for $700. Her kids used him in 4-H last year, but he could buffalo them pretty easy, but with so body who makes him listen he does fine, really nice and gentle. Want to come look at him
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say hi and hope you all have a great day!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yeah that would be the one he wouldn't like to see. He hates beets. I like pickled beets but not regular one:sick: they smell like dirt to me.

They taste like dirt, too. Blech. No beets here!!

Three new things? If Lynnie is going to wear a thong & kiss a girl, I'll have to think of some other things. :laugh:

Starving ... been working since 8 with no breakfast ... she stumbles off to the kitchen, where two high school seniors are drawing slides on the microscope. I love homeschooling ... too bad it's almost over!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Anna - I didn't know you have horses.. we should talk - I am looking to buy, but apparently too picky.. I haven't ridden since before Christmas, so am really cranky.. I hate snowy/icy winters.. need to move south..

janie

Janie, Horses are so cheap right now, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. My girlfriend got a really nice registared quarter horse last fall for $600, she's kid broke and knows everything that she will need to know for what she'll be used for. The free horse she's getting is broke well, I don't know if she knows a whole lot more than just to go, but she is only 8 and can still learn. She does have a really nice gelding for sale for $700. Her kids used him in 4-H last year, but he could buffalo them pretty easy, but with so body who makes him listen he does fine, really nice and gentle. Want to come look at him

It's tempting... the prices I am seeing in CT make me think it would be cheaper to pay the shipping..

There are a lot of stories out there of people having to give up horses because of the economy.. It is just heartbreaking.. At least maybe I can help one.. wish I could help them all... I'd have a yard full of mustangs..

janie
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Tresa, I also love homeschooling, it is wonderful to see my children grasp a concept and their faces to light up. :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You can adopt mustang in Elm Creek NE for something like $125 if they are over 2. I bought a papered quarter horse colt, with Hancock blood lines this fall for $50. His name is Hancock a doodle doo. We call him Doodle. The horse in my profile is "Dollar" (Zan Pat Two), he's the one I broke last year, and that's my 8 year old riding him. He's a really gentle horse and I think that he will eventually be a good kids horse. Then we have "River" (Roany Strawberry River, I think), he's going to be two this year. I usually start all the colts, but I really don't have enough time to start him this year so I think I'm going to send him to a neighbor to get 30 days riding on him. Then we have Doodle, Eddy our donkey, and Butch, he's the new one with the crooked leg. He seems really nice. The guy dropped him off this weekend so I haven't had a chance to ride him yet. I just love riding. I could do it everyday if the weather would just cooperate.:grumble:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    you must try a beet.

Okay. Not. I'd rather kiss a girl than eat a beet. I'd rather ..Sam flrick a boogie on me than eat a beet. They are not natural I'm telling you. They are weird. Pickled or fresh, no matter, theeyy smell funny, they look funny and I just cain't.

What's even grosser is those eggs in beet juice on a lot of salad bars. YUCK! :sick: Okay, since I'm not willing to try a beet, you're off the hook too.

Pickled eggs? They positively rule!!!

Marla
    Who loves beets. hee.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    D'oh! Pickled eggs! NOT deviled eggs like I said. Duuuuhhh...whatever. IT is all :devil: to me. hardboiled eggs & I are not BFF's. :sick:
  • Marla64
    Options
    you must try a beet.

Okay. Not. I'd rather kiss a girl than eat a beet. I'd rather ..Sam flrick a boogie on me than eat a beet. They are not natural I'm telling you. They are weird. Pickled or fresh, no matter, theeyy smell funny, they look funny and I just cain't.

What's even grosser is those eggs in beet juice on a lot of salad bars. YUCK! :sick: Okay, since I'm not willing to try a beet, you're off the hook too.

Those would be deviled eggs & my family eats them like candy. :sick:

Incorrect, my fine Ohio Bean (would that make you a Lima Bean? I have cousins in Lima, real hee-haws...we used to call them that...hee)

Anyhoooo....deviled eggs are the hard-boiled eggs that you cut open, mush up the yolks and mix 'em up with mayo and yummy stuff. (or Miracle Whip if you're a true Ohioan...) then fill ' em back up.

Pickled eggs are the purple, yummy hardboiled eggs seeped in pickled beet juice.

God's food, my good people!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Stagnant weight wise....going crazy work wise....not lovin' life. But? Whaddyagonnado?????

Need to re-read the challenge and then will reply more later.

:heart: to my wonderful team!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

naughty Lynnie.

Must be that new avatar corrupting her. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    So for this challenge I have to eat beats, wear a thong and kiss girls? Cool, my husband would like to watch two of the three.

Your husband likes to watch you eat beets? :noway:

Sheesh...what a weirdo. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

You kidding????? Thank God for all of the above or I'd be tripping over my self.... :noway:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    you must try a beet.

Those would be deviled eggs & my family eats them like candy. :sick:

Incorrect, my fine Ohio Bean (would that make you a Lima Bean? I have cousins in Lima, real hee-haws...we used to call them that...hee)

Anyhoooo....deviled eggs are the hard-boiled eggs that you cut open, mush up the yolks and mix 'em up with mayo and yummy stuff. (or Miracle Whip if you're a true Ohioan...) then fill ' em back up.

Pickled eggs are the purple, yummy hardboiled eggs seeped in pickled beet juice.

God's food, my good people!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Stagnant weight wise....going crazy work wise....not lovin' life. But? Whaddyagonnado?????

Need to re-read the challenge and then will reply more later.

:heart: to my wonderful team!!!!!

What about it? *wipes Miracle Whip from corners of mouth* seriously...had it on my turkey for lunch! :laugh:

And Lima is a good hour from where I live so THERE! Neener Neener Neener.

You best watch out, woman...Lynnie & Bobbi are Ohio chicks, too! We'll drive to NJ & take back our native daughter & you will eat Miracle Whip & LOVE it! BWAHAHAHA!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Whoopss.....except for the thong. Who wants to walk around all day with a permanent wedgie? No wonder women are so cranky these days.