P90X starting Monday Aug 15

Options

Replies

• pro2know
    pro2know Posts: 19
    Options
    I am starting on Sunday the P90x, I have a excel workout manager spreadsheet that is for the P90x and it helps monitor everything it is one that you normally buy but if anyone is interested send me you email and I will email it tonight when I get home it is ver cool. not just the one that comes with it. I can email you the file from home or send you a link if you need it before tonight. Not sure if you can post links on this forum I am a newbie.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    almost done with the week,

yesterday I did legs and back with bands, and didnt find it hard enough, I had no choice as I was in the hotel, and I used the black ripcord one (40-60 pounds) 45 degree angle as explained and still, doing it with a chair feels more difficult. I had to push for 20 reps and hold it to feel the burn, but then I was late on the group.

So even if it is a good option I would recommend negative or assisted before using the bands.

Kenpo tonight, I am planning to push as much as I can, may do a round or half a round of cardio X if I feel it isnt enough
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Just done shoulders & arms, including Abs Ripper – ouch! :smile:
  • bjgenwright
    bjgenwright Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    xsmile: I am a newbie I would love to be apart of the P90x group I had started this journey and stopped because it was a bit hard to do, But I realized after stopping I did not give it a change so I am going to give is my all. I have nothing but time now . I am know looking for a job at first I was becoming depressed , But I realized that is not going to change anything the only way to improve one self is to pull yourself up by the boot strap and going on . So , joining a group like this I hope will keep me on task . Because I am ready also Pro2know I would love having a copy of your P90x spreadsheet . My email address is davisb713@aol.com.

I am in it to win it . Glad to be apart of the team
  • bjgenwright
    Options
    I did the c/synergistics boy am I hurting....:noway: :noway:
  • bjgenwright
    Options
    I do not understand how the posting works but her I am I would love to be apart of the group . Let me in
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a P90X group that would start Monday Aug 15. Funny i would find one almost two weeks after I started. I would love to have online support when I can and also support those who need it. Unfortunately, the people who planned on joining me, quit after a half week in. Hopefully, once i am complete this first round, I can motivate them. That will be the day i never thought possible.

I would be so appreciative if I can join the lot of you Xers

Kiana
  • bjgenwright
    Options
    welcome kiki_ac , I just join today hope that you get all that you want to and more.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I just wrapped up week 2. I'm feeling great. I have noticed that I have lots more energy now. You guys are all doing great! Welcome to all of you newbies!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi ‘kiki_ac' and ‘bjgenwright’: we're all doing different programmes/stages. Jump in, post your results, queries, etc. Good luck and keep pressing play!

Hi ‘Lisa451999’: well done completing 2nd week. Not long before onto phase 2 – how exciting!
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am excited to see how everybodys results come out!! Are we posting monthly results/measurements/weight loss etc?

Also, did legs and back/ab ripper today. Felt better and almost wanting a good cardio burn to top it off... just have to see how my day works out :)

Good job everyone on staying motivated and posting so far! It really does help me out!
  • Alderaic
    Options
    just bought some bigger weights to push on some shoulder and arms, and other exercises were my 20's were not enough. cant wait to feel the burn!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Looks like we are all still well and truly in the game.

Welcome and good luck to anyone starting the programme. Anyone who needs support can add me with the greatest of pleasure.

Yoga completed for me today...Better again....but still so tough.

Enjoy your workouts....:smile:
  • bayles1
    Options
    just bought some bigger weights to push on some shoulder and arms, and other exercises were my 20's were not enough. cant wait to feel the burn!

Superb mate,really glad that your getting the results. Looks like your well n truly upping the stakes now.

I have just upped my weights again,thats improvement on each exercise for each week now.

Good Luck.
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Plyo done – awesome workout! I love this one. Hope everyone else is enjoying their workouts.
  • Alderaic
    Options

Superb mate,really glad that your getting the results. Looks like your well n truly upping the stakes now.

I have just upped my weights again,thats improvement on each exercise for each week now.

Good Luck.

yup when I did some exercises with my 20 and could do more than 15 this week, I was quite happy! overall if I can stop completely using my 10's in a couple weeks, the results will speak for themselves.

in and out curls is the toughest one, but I managed it with my 15's this week, so I'm crossing my fingers!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all, just something @achasnis mentioned (great idea, thanks), anyone interested in discussing statistics? Nothing too personal.

Just wondered, anyone happy sharing progress on lowering body fat? 4 weeks into exercising and I was expecting some change: mine doesn’t seem to be dropping very fast.

Totally understand if not comfortable/interested discussing. Look forward to your comments, thanks.
  • Suisho25
    Suisho25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Almost done with the second week, still here! Diet is going well too!
  • bayles1
    Options
    Legs&Back + Ab Ripper X completed today for me.
  • Alderaic
    Options
    did the fit test of insanity in the morning,
    planning to do Chest & Back tonight!

I have to say that I feel exhausted like I've never been from that fit test!