July 1: no run.

Not happy.

How are you and the kids?
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    July 1 – 5.1 miles
    Total – 5.1 miles (Goal 110 miles)

After being on vacation last week, the 4:00 am alarm came extra early this morning. Temp was 69F with the dew point not far behind at 67F.

2019 Goals – None really although a friend and I signed up for the Run the Year challenge. Unfortunately, she has been sidelined with injury so we’re a little behind. I tried it a couple of years ago with my best running friend. Even more unfortunate, she was diagnosed with cancer in March of that year and passed away in August.

Memory – sometimes good, sometimes not so much. As previously said, just the act of writing things down helps me to remember.

Exercise addiction – I believe it is a real thing. As with everything in life, it also is a balancing act.

@tramboman – I need to conquer that race with the fork also. I think having to haul around a few extra pounds definitely hinders speed.

@ContraryMaryMary – Hope you are feeling better soon.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Hello all! This seems like a great group so I'd love to join! My goal for this month is 50 miles. I am new to running, I've always been more of a walker, but over the last couple months I started adding in jogging/running and I find that it is extremely addicting! Once I get in the groove I just want to keep going! I've back tracked a bit over the last week but am ready to get going again. I'll be heading to Vegas this Sunday till Friday but I'll do my best to get in my miles while I'm there. Hope you all have a great day!

Welcome!