comment here if you need active friends

Replies

• noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    I could use active friends, especially pregnant friends and parents making this fitness thing happen. I'm currently pregnant with a toddler at home and the struggle is real.
  • Gary25181320
    Gary25181320 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey am Gary , need more active motivational friends . Nearly 3 stone off 1.5 still to go ..
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    👍
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 181 Member
    I need more active friends! Add me peeps
  • Marshx90
    Marshx90 Posts: 1 Member
    Guess i'll hop on this train as well - add me!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    I need active friends!
  • joshwrighttt
    joshwrighttt Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me guys, always happy to give motivation!
  • dododididada
    Go go go!
    Feel free to add me if you want to!
  • debra198609
    debra198609 Posts: 11 Member
    I have been a member since 2014 but I stopped using the app. Just got back into it, would really like anyone who wants to add me to go ahead! Since 2014 I got down to 169 lbs but I gained almost all my old weight back in less than a year. I love motivation and friendly competition so I would like some dedicated friends on here.
  • thatfitlawyer
    thatfitlawyer Posts: 2 Member
    Back on MFP for a cut. Active and open diary. Mutual motivation and encouragement to stay away from the Oreos welcome.
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Active, but slowly slipping with logging nutrition... I have 6 peeps who are ridiculously amazing... could add a few more peeps... 😊 Quality ova quantity though... not a friend collector and or serial like, I actually comment and look at food diaries, if you are like minded... feel free to add!
  • Hello1253
    Hello1253 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friend's to help motivate me.
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Added! I'm also looking for new friends to share this daily struggle. :P
  • dododididada
    That's great!
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Anyone can add me. I've been on here over 500 days, have lost about 40 pounds, and am working on recomp now. I have an open diary.
  • minecraftwizard1011
    minecraftwizard1011 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone! So glad to see everyone doing their best! Would love to have a support friend :)
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Need more friends !
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    me too!
  • yungdragxn
    yungdragxn Posts: 14 Member
    hola amigos/amigas