• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    luxduca1 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

7,30am already at the office after 4th of July shenanigans. Long day ahead fo sho ☺️

you must be on the west coast.

What kinda work do you do wth a fork and fancy cars in the background?

In California.

My main occupation is eating all the time then ai play with exotic cars.

oooh I'm headed to california at the end of the month for a road trip, Can't wait

and eating for an occupation is sweet!!!! btw it was really funny you took a selfie with a fork

Awesome! You’ll love it! Fun and beautiful place.

Hoping someone sharp would notice.

i've been a couple of times my ex husband had family in LA and San Francisco so I've done the drive up the coast a few times. We're going to work our way north through the mountains cause me son wants to see Yosemite. We have a week in sacramento cause the husband has something there so the boy and i get to explore, one day wll be a trip to see the golden gate bridge cause that's on his list too
  • luxduca1
    luxduca1 Posts: 329 Member
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

7,30am already at the office after 4th of July shenanigans. Long day ahead fo sho ☺️

In California.

oooh I'm headed to california at the end of the month for a road trip, Can't wait

and eating for an occupation is sweet!!!! btw it was really funny you took a selfie with a fork

i've been a couple of times my ex husband had family in LA and San Francisco so I've done the drive up the coast a few times. We're going to work our way north through the mountains cause me son wants to see Yosemite. We have a week in sacramento cause the husband has something there so the boy and i get to explore, one day wll be a trip to see the golden gate bridge cause that's on his list too

Sounds like a sweet trip. Yosemite is amazing so is Lake Tahoe. You should go. So,you know the place.
    Ouch Sacramento for a whole week? Not a huge fan.
    I’m in SF/Bay Area. Golden Gate is a must see.
    Sounds fun.

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

In California.

Sounds like a nice vacation!
  • AliNouveau
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

In California.

Sounds like a sweet trip. Yosemite is amazing so is Lake Tahoe. You should go. So,you know the place.
    Sounds fun.

i've been told to go to Tahoe. The boy has chosen a water park in Sacramento (yuck) and there are museums. I will take him on day trips we are used to being just the two of us so we are always heading out on adventures

and you're from the bay area....sorry I"m from the land of the Toronto Raptors!!!
  • luxduca1
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

In California.

Sounds fun.

i've been told to go to Tahoe. The boy has chosen a water park in Sacramento (yuck) and there are museums. I will take him on day trips we are used to being just the two of us so we are always heading out on adventures

and you're from the bay area....sorry I"m from the land of the Toronto Raptors!!!

You should really make an effort and go to Tahoe. I know that water park. Took my boys there. Yeah,definitely go and take day trips cause Sacramento is super boring.

Ok,our short friendship ends here. Go Warriors!
    Lol I’m a Warrior ‘s fan but I’m Italian so not originally from here.
    Canadian uh?! Fun
  • AliNouveau
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

In California.

Sounds fun.

You should really make an effort and go to Tahoe. I know that water park. Took my boys there. Yeah,definitely go and take day trips cause Sacramento is super boring.

Canadian uh?! Fun

I hate water parks cause i have this weird phobia of water splashing in my face. i think i was drowned in a past life cause any splashing water terrifies me

sorry i get to be a fan of the superior team!!! hahah and yup i'm Canada see the hat True North, happens to be what suggested we name my skating team too
  • luxduca1
    5bf17xpnau6o.jpeg

In California.

Sounds fun.

Canadian uh?! Fun

I hate water parks cause i have this weird phobia of water splashing in my face. i think i was drowned in a past life cause any splashing water terrifies me

sorry i get to be a fan of the superior team!!! hahah and yup i'm Canada see the hat True North, happens to be what suggested we name my skating team too

I was fantasizing you were a beautiful mermaid but I guess not.

Superior team?? Ahah that’s the funniest statement of the day.

Is that what the hat says? I still remember the legs. Cool name for your team though.
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited July 2019
    5gl39891359z.jpg

• THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    qr5qv4bqrkap.jpeg

oh my goodness! I love your eyes :)
  • Shannyfro1987
    Shannyfro1987 Posts: 64 Member
    Thank you!! 💕
    qr5qv4bqrkap.jpeg

oh my goodness! I love your eyes :)

• 2t5974ns3z9g.jpg
    Do you really want to see my selfie though?
    [Geeky Thor meme reference]
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    qr5qv4bqrkap.jpeg

I agree with Passed, you do have amazing eyes
    I'm banished from my house so I brought my fork outside to have lunch. It's frigging hot today m7mt0fk37sr2.jpg

Lol, you looks so happy in that picture.
  • AliNouveau
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    qr5qv4bqrkap.jpeg

I agree with Passed, you do have amazing eyes
    I'm banished from my house so I brought my fork outside to have lunch. It's frigging hot today m7mt0fk37sr2.jpg

Lol, you looks so happy in that picture.

Haha my house is being cleaned. I'm taking the boy next door to a party in a few hours then I'm running an errand. It's finally summer!!?! Lots to smile about
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member

Oh yum!!!! Nice fork :love:
    awdouth wrote: »
    2t5974ns3z9g.jpg
    Do you really want to see my selfie though?
    [Geeky Thor meme reference]

This selfie is approved :smile:
  • luxduca1

Today is national fork day. Copying me?
    Fork is an essential tool in out lives.

• AliNouveau

Today is national fork day. Copying me?
    Fork is an essential tool in out lives.

I wasn't going to eat my lunch with my hands....too messy
  • Newfie_Steve83
    Newfie_Steve83 Posts: 776 Member
    No glasses and a freshly shaved head
  • Newfie_Steve83
    Newfie_Steve83 Posts: 776 Member
    edited July 2019
    c2cdm5beijp8.jpg
    No glasses and a freshly shaved head