Last film you saw...

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience
    justice league. so boring
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Watchmen (2009). In preparation for the HBO series coming supposedly this Fall.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    I wanted to see Toy Story 4 and had been promising the youngest for weeks that we would go. Spouse suddenly decides he doesn't want to see it because he heard "it's sad".

So we saw Spiderman: Far From Home. Jon Favreau was the only saving grace in what was 2 hours of sheer boredom for me.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.

Agree. Similar to John E Dowdle's "No Escape." Appreciate the recommendation@"American Hangman."
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I just saw John Wick for the first time. It was ok, couple things I didn't like. But the rest of it was good.

My sentiments exactly with "John Wick - Parabellum" much like the last "Sicario - Day of the Soldado."
  • glassyo

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.

OH!!!!! I read way too many blind items. :)
  • beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Yesterday
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Bumblebee

It had enough Transformers original cartoon nostalgia and 80's teen adventure campiness to make it a fun watch.
  • QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    Avengers End Game
  • mbaker566

yes, yes i did (widow)
  • mbaker566
    z for zachariah.
    hmm. it was goodish.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.

Agree. Similar to John E Dowdle's "No Escape." Appreciate the recommendation@"American Hangman."

Saw “no escape” recently. Really showcases how lucky we are to be living in our areas of the world. Sure we’ve had riots here in the UK but nothing like that.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Alita: Battle angel 2019 sci fi.

One word. Awesome.

Really wanted to see that at the cinema (in3D)

• tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited July 2019
    Was at the Mumbai airport when this happened......not a nice feeling & not the best memories seeing this movie.

Great movie though....

bam5jg04luus.jpg
  • Avengers endgame. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, but it was a very well done and emotional film!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Men In Black International. A worthy addition to the story.
  • glassyo
    Mary Poppins Returns.

Watching it right now, in fact. :)