Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 1,691Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,691Member, Premium Member
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,350Member Member Posts: 2,350Member Member
    I just saw John Wick for the first time. It was ok, couple things I didn't like. But the rest of it was good.
  • BasedGawd412BasedGawd412 Posts: 325Member Member Posts: 325Member Member
    MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just saw this as well. Good movie but I didn't fall in love with it as I hoped.
  • tinuztinuz Posts: 1,118Member Member Posts: 1,118Member Member
    mleis63xlcu3.jpg

Loved the whole 90's atmosphere and the music....
    Lots of humor & great homage to Stan Lee.....
  • GreenValliGreenValli Posts: 836Member Member Posts: 836Member Member
    Cast Away Love Tom Hanks. I have seen it before but loved watching it again on TV.
    Before that I took my grandchildren to see Toy Story. Don't remember which # film we are up to now. Love the all the Toy Story films. Tom Hanks again!
  • SlowfasterSlowfaster Posts: 155Member Member Posts: 155Member Member
    The Mule, Clint Eastwood's latest, probably last film. It's written by the same man who wrote "Gran Torino" which I loved. I didn't like this one as much, but was still entertained. One scene made it not as PG as the other one either if you're thinking of taking children or your grandma.
  • KimberlinaBKimberlinaB Posts: 3,544Member Member Posts: 3,544Member Member
    Decided to rewatch Superbad last night.

Even funnier than I remember it being. 😂
    It was nostalgic and fun for me.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,428Member Member Posts: 9,428Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I just saw John Wick for the first time. It was ok, couple things I didn't like. But the rest of it was good.

John Wick 4 is slated to come out in 2020
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,428Member Member Posts: 9,428Member Member
    MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

It was definitely targeting a different generation with an extremely Disney Channel type casting, storylines etc.

We are excited about diversifying our Spidey-boy's costumes. Thankfully, he is taller now, so we can order his three versions( worn in the movie - IronMan spidersuit, stealth suit and the hoodie-esque suit when caught inside Mysterio's cube) and cute hoodies to muckabout in via comicon costumers. :)
    edited July 2019
  • jasamjak67jasamjak67 Posts: 1,424Member Member Posts: 1,424Member Member
    Decided to rewatch Superbad last night.

Even funnier than I remember it being. 😂
    It was nostalgic and fun for me.

That movie ALWAYS cracks me up! The cops are effing hilarious!

• jasamjak67jasamjak67 Posts: 1,424Member Member Posts: 1,424Member Member
    Not exactly a movie....but now I am all caught up with BILLIONS. :)
  • lbenson2006lbenson2006 Posts: 3,148Member Member Posts: 3,148Member Member
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 10,770Member Member Posts: 10,770Member Member
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience
    justice league. so boring
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,249Member Member Posts: 4,249Member Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)
  • avalonbluesavalonblues Posts: 551Member Member Posts: 551Member Member
    Watchmen (2009). In preparation for the HBO series coming supposedly this Fall.
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,344Member Member Posts: 10,344Member Member
    glassyo wrote: »

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.
  • katiesmom_99katiesmom_99 Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    I wanted to see Toy Story 4 and had been promising the youngest for weeks that we would go. Spouse suddenly decides he doesn't want to see it because he heard "it's sad".

So we saw Spiderman: Far From Home. Jon Favreau was the only saving grace in what was 2 hours of sheer boredom for me.
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Posts: 2,237Member Member Posts: 2,237Member Member
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.

Agree. Similar to John E Dowdle's "No Escape." Appreciate the [email protected]"American Hangman."
    edited July 2019
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Posts: 2,237Member Member Posts: 2,237Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

My sentiments exactly with "John Wick - Parabellum" much like the last "Sicario - Day of the Soldado."
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,249Member Member Posts: 4,249Member Member
    glassyo wrote: »

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.

OH!!!!! I read way too many blind items. :)