Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,095 Member Member Posts: 4,095 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Alita: Battle angel 2019 sci fi.

One word. Awesome.

Really wanted to see that at the cinema (in3D)

I would have loved this !
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,095 Member Member Posts: 4,095 Member
    Slumdog millionaire. Can't believe I waited so long to watch this. Superb.
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineerFriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer Member Posts: 940 Member Member Posts: 940 Member
    Avengers endgame. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, but it was a very well done and emotional film!
  • karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,214 Member Member Posts: 1,214 Member
    Men In Black International. A worthy addition to the story.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member
    Mary Poppins Returns.

Watching it right now, in fact. :)
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,347 Member Member Posts: 6,347 Member
    not a movie but a tv show- finally started the Expanse series

its well acted, but super dull so far too.
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Yea the first few episodes are a bit dull. Plus it isn’t that well explained so I found a little confusing at first. It gets better though.

• k8eekinsk8eekins Member Posts: 2,244 Member Member Posts: 2,244 Member

I was pleasantly surprised. Did not disappoint.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    Spider-Man : Far from home
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,509 Member Member Posts: 9,509 Member

I didn't expect to like it. Went in thinking the story has been told and retold, they're splitting hairs now ... And then it surprised me.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,142 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,142 Member
    Stuber - Had some funny moments. But, honestly thought was really stupid.
  • karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,214 Member Member Posts: 1,214 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Love the Expanse. Books even better. Beltah!

I didn't expect to like it. Went in thinking the story has been told and retold, they're splitting hairs now ... And then it surprised me.

They can roll out a new story in this universe every 3-5 yrs with new characters, new story and new actors and have an enjoyable, popular franchise.

Aladdin. Really enjoyed it. Great update to the original cartoon. Nobody can replace Robin Williams, but Will Smirh does a great job. Love the production number at the end.
  • dunenoretdunenoret Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    Yesterday - not bad!

Lily James - beautiful! But whoever advised makeup to put mascara and eyeliner on her beautiful eyes needs their head examined!😡
  • _Cece_x_Cece_x Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    Watched Venom yesterday 👌
    Murder Mystery (streamed). Adam Sandler does his thing. Good riffing with Jennifer Aniston.
  • Ashkea76Ashkea76 Member Posts: 4,414 Member Member Posts: 4,414 Member
    Technically, Hotel Transylvania 3 with my boys this morning... but last night I watched Operation Finale.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member
    I'm prematurely answering Shazam before I watch it this afternoon.

I really don't see many movies anymore so I get excited when I have something to offer. :)