ladies 35 and older who lift

Options
13»

Replies

• Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting again after some injuries. I am excited to be back.
  • SmilingSunrise
    SmilingSunrise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to start lifting more .. I do body pump and lift a bit in gym but want to get stronger. I really enjoy body pump and would like to move to next level. Pease add me too.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    54 next week and have lifted heavy, last 9 years. Love it! Best shape of my life . Makes me feel strong inside and out:-)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    52 and lift. Mom is 81 and lifts. Her osteoarthritis doctor wishes she had begun decades ago.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    47, walked into my YMCA weight room for the first time yesturday. Was terrified, but had my printed out suggested workout routine from some website in hand and gave it a go. Was most likely one of the biggest people in there :( but kept at it.... not a fan of the wall of mirrors. I am seeking suggestions, tips and folks interested in supporting my new step. Anyone out there?

Keep your eyes closed when executing your reps if the mirrors bother you. I find it helps me concentrate on the mind/muscle connection anyway.
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    40 here and have been lifting for a few years. Feel free to add me! Any tips to make leg days less miserable?? 😊
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a 48 year old lifter! I traded excessive cardio for lifting about 2 years ago. It completely changed my body. I'd love to have you as a friend!