The official unofficial complaint/suggestion box

Options
1235»

Replies

• breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    breefoshee wrote: »
    Last week, work banned space heaters in the office. So I'm rocking a heating pad underneath a blanket... it works like a charm.

Most of those space heaters can trip a breaker so there’s a reason to it

Do you know how many women I’ve disappointed and angered by telling them to turn it off. I’m a hated man in my office.

That's what was happening... we were tripping the breaker. And I definitely disliked the man who said to turn them off. But the office building isn't very well designed. It's made of mainly windows and really cold concrete floors. But.. my heating pad totally works.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    lustymads wrote: »
    If you're on Instagram and posting hateful comments on literally any page your Instagram should be deactivated. You can disagree without being rude and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Sooo more censorship?

Because that’s not already enough of a problem.

“I don’t like what you say so you should not be allowed to say it!”
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Last week, work banned space heaters in the office. So I'm rocking a heating pad underneath a blanket... it works like a charm.

Most of those space heaters can trip a breaker so there’s a reason to it

You're so much sexier when you're not so logical. Sheesh.

I think I smiled when I read this. Ever so slightly though so don’t get any ideas

You don't have to say it.
    I know.
  • breefoshee
    Options
    Okay awkward moment complaint: my hr managers boyfriend added me to fb "accidentally" last week and then told me not to tell her. So I deleted him but didn't tell her... now he came to visit her at work and is standing right in front (all of our offices are close) of me giving another one of my coworker dating advice.....and asking my opinon.... :#
  • breefoshee
    Options
    Okay awkward moment complaint: my hr managers boyfriend added me to fb "accidentally" last week and then told me not to tell her. So I deleted him but didn't tell her... now he came to visit her at work and is standing right in front (all of our offices are close) of me giving another one of my coworker dating advice.....and asking my opinon.... :#

I guess my only suggestion here is... guys... don't be players.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Complaint: why did it have to be the Friday before Christmas that my sore shoulder/arm became numb hand and “can’t move without tears and waves of nausea” shoulder/arm? Doctors office can’t see me until next Friday, so yay for an ER visit when they’re so busy that they have no rooms and the doctor just had to do his exam in their little triage/vital signs area...while my boss was being checked in on the other side of the little curtain. 😂

ml92xfd5kq7v.jpeg
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I guess my only suggestion here is... guys... don't be players.

Unless it’s for monopoly.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Complaint: overweight homely middle aged moms can be special too and not just at being moms. So all you people who ignore them, or assume they are boring or uninteresting, maybe that’s true but help them out. Geez.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    Complaint: overweight homely middle aged moms can be special too and not just at being moms. So all you people who ignore them, or assume they are boring or uninteresting, maybe that’s true but help them out. Geez.

You don't look middle aged, you're not significantly overweight and you're the farthest thing from homely that I've seen. If I were a man and wealthy, I'd pay your husband 5 million dollars to divorce you so I could marry you.

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

This is true. I have nailed a lotta middle aged moms.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    its hard to be fat
    its hard to raise kids
    its hard when spouse loses job
    depression is hard
    I hate when everyone in the neighborhood has to mow their lawns at the same effing time
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It’s hard to control cravings
    It’s hard to say no to someone I love
    It’s hard to stay positive
    It’s hard to not attempt to control things which are uncontrollable