The Woo thing

124»

Replies

• lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    I think the woo could be when someone does not agree with what you've said but don't take it to heart just shrug it off. Life's too short to please everyone!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    I havent been around for a while, I am surprised people are still discussing the woo button
  • koalathebear
    koalathebear Posts: 236 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I havent been around for a while, I am surprised people are still discussing the woo button

Some of us are new...
  • koalathebear
    edited September 2019
    I have to laugh. Now that woo is gone and disagree is there instead, I sometimes have people disagreeing with my posts and I'd really like to know why ... I mean it's fine that they disagree - but why? For instance, what was so offensive about this post of mine? https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44217133/#Comment_44217133

Was it the fact that I revised my target weight and said I felt ok about it?
    Was it the fact that I didn't totally bash BMI?
    Was it the fact that I said BMI wasn't a be all and end all?
    Was it the fact that I said I was ok with where I was at?

I totally appreciate people disagree, but it would be good to have some context :D Disagree is almost as mysterious as woo now.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I have to laugh. Now that woo is gone and disagree is there instead, I sometimes have people disagreeing with my posts and I'd really like to know why ... I mean it's fine that they disagree - but why? For instance, what was so offensive about this post of mine? https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44217133/#Comment_44217133

Was it the fact that I revised my target weight and said I felt ok about it?
    Was it the fact that I didn't totally bash BMI?
    Was it the fact that I said BMI wasn't a be all and end all?
    Was it the fact that I said I was ok with where I was at?

I totally appreciate people disagree, but it would be good to have some context :D Disagree is almost as mysterious as woo now.

It's possible it was accidental.. scrolling down. I've done this 😔
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm glad the woo button is gone it was always confusing but I thought it was a sign someone disagreed with you. Disagree is better and clarifys stuff, as to know why people disagree with some comments is another story?? You can't agree with everyone, It's their opinion, does it really matter? No......
  • koalathebear
    lorri71 wrote: »
    I'm glad the woo button is gone it was always confusing but I thought it was a sign someone disagreed with you. Disagree is better and clarifys stuff, as to know why people disagree with some comments is another story?? You can't agree with everyone, It's their opinion, does it really matter? No......

It doesn't but sometimes it's just mysterious. For instance, I'm not sure what there was to disagree with in this post of mine: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44247419/#Comment_44247419 I wish people would at least leave a comment about what it is they take issue with :P