Options
    <
    Leo in the house...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    <
    Leo in the house...

Me too. What does that mean? Can one of us be the naughty nurse or do we both have to be the cowboy?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    It makes for good conversation.
  • Gabriella80
    Gabriella80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I believe in it to an extent, many times it makes sense what is said. I am a Capricorn my man is an Aquarius. Try this website see what it says for you http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My sun sign is Taurus and my Moon sign is Virgo. I am truly interested in everything astrology. I am working on learning how to cast charts, and how to interpret them completely. Running a Natal chart can really tell a lot about someone. :love:

As far as incompatibilities between two signs there is a lot of stuff to take into consideration before setting it up as a star crossed love. To compare Natal charts you may find that you two have more in common than not. :flowerforyou:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I used to believe and ould go so far as to avoid signs I wasn't supposed to be compatible with. Man did I miss out on a lot :laugh:

Me: Pisces (not at all a true pisces)
    Moon: Cancer
    Ascending: Libra

I would say the best description for me is the Libra trait.

Husband is an Aquarian... best match up of personalities ever!

Kidlets: 1 Pisces, 1 Libra
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a virgo and I am a sagitarius....we are doomed!!!!

Nawwww in fact I do not fit the sagitarius sign.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have a scientific background so I don't believe in a single aspect of it. Do you know the nurse who delivered you had more of a gravitational pull on you than any of those distant stars? And that since the astrological charts were first drawn up 2000 years ago, a wobble in the Earth's rotation means you probably weren't born under the sign you think you were. Besides, I'd hate to think 8.3% of the population were having the same kind of day as me :laugh:

As a tool to present each reader with a situation they are very likely to encounter on the day and have them prepare for it, I can see how it may help some people plan if they don't have other things to shape how they'll behave.

Your MFP horoscope for tomorrow is: "You will struggle to make healthy choices today but hard work will pay off."

:flowerforyou:
  • Marisela170
    Marisela170 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I really like astrology and reading my horoscope but I wouldn’t let it control my life. Date who you want to date and I think if it’s something you truly want then you’ll find ways to make it work.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It makes me sad to think that someone might miss out on a perfectly good relationship because they believed in this nonsense. It’s not harmful to pretend, but if you order your life by something it should be something true and real. “Starvation mode” and “slow metabolism” have more basis in reality than astrology. (And neither one of those is real, in case that wasn’t clear.) The stars which form constellations as viewed from Earth aren’t even close to each other, they just appear that way from our angle of view!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I think there are aspects that are fun or interesting. Some things are spot on, others way off. I wouldn't base my life on these things. There has to be balance and perspective in all things.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I didn’t used to believe in it. I’m a scientist for the most part. But, it was just too powerful to ignore after a while. I’m a Cancer btw, and very much fit my sign. Strangers have guessed my sign correctly more than once without knowing anything about me.

Why I keep being drawn to men who are incompatible signs with me is amazing. Clearly Gemini and Sag are not good for me but that’s all I attract......lol. I need me a Taurus or something.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Aww, it's fun!
    Guess what sign I am!

My grandma used to do the full blown out charts for all family members, she had some cool info (and insight) that made a lot of sense (to me). Wish I had all the info on the work she did. She knew and predicted and seemed unsurprised and accepting about all our families individual personalities and quirks, that she did charts for.

My favourite class ever in uni was Astronomy (for non math students) and for fun (I think) we did an assignment where we took daily horoscopes and tried to relate them to ourselves (all the signs, not just "ours") ...it was fun!!

Actually makes me want to go back to school, memories of this class!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm a Leo. Don't believe in Astrology, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I never did, believe in this tbh. but I am curious about those that do.

I'm a Sagittarius, what does that mean?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I don't know enough about astrology to have it sway my choices in life.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm a leo i don't think it suits me