Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,512 Member Member Posts: 9,512 Member
    Men In Black International. A worthy addition to the story.

I didn't expect to like it. Went in thinking the story has been told and retold, they're splitting hairs now ... And then it surprised me.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,238 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,238 Member
    Stuber - Had some funny moments. But, honestly thought was really stupid.
  • karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,240 Member Member Posts: 1,240 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    not a movie but a tv show- finally started the Expanse series

its well acted, but super dull so far too.

Love the Expanse. Books even better. Beltah!

• karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,240 Member Member Posts: 1,240 Member
    Men In Black International. A worthy addition to the story.

I didn't expect to like it. Went in thinking the story has been told and retold, they're splitting hairs now ... And then it surprised me.

They can roll out a new story in this universe every 3-5 yrs with new characters, new story and new actors and have an enjoyable, popular franchise.

Aladdin. Really enjoyed it. Great update to the original cartoon. Nobody can replace Robin Williams, but Will Smirh does a great job. Love the production number at the end.
  • dunenoretdunenoret Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    Yesterday - not bad!

Lily James - beautiful! But whoever advised makeup to put mascara and eyeliner on her beautiful eyes needs their head examined!😡
  • _Cece_x_Cece_x Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    Watched Venom yesterday 👌
    Murder Mystery (streamed). Adam Sandler does his thing. Good riffing with Jennifer Aniston.
  • Ashkea76Ashkea76 Member Posts: 4,440 Member Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Technically, Hotel Transylvania 3 with my boys this morning... but last night I watched Operation Finale.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,477 Member Member Posts: 4,477 Member
    I'm prematurely answering Shazam before I watch it this afternoon.

I really don't see many movies anymore so I get excited when I have something to offer. :)
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,524 Member Member Posts: 2,524 Member
    I finally got around to watching the first John Wick movie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Imo ofc
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
  • katiesmom_99katiesmom_99 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Finally got to see Toy Story 4
    Crawl I tend to like Barry Pepper after seeing him in 61*.

This movie made my skin crawl thinking about residents of Louisiana during Katrina. I tend to be on alert for invasive Komodo dragons, anacondas and completely forget about the efficient hunters of the dark and swampland.

Makes one rethink the one entry, one exit poin of basements and how expensive cleanup post hurricanes and burst levies must be.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,238 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,238 Member

This movie made my skin crawl thinking about residents of Louisiana during Katrina. I tend to be on alert for invasive Komodo dragons, anacondas and completely forget about the efficient hunters of the dark and swampland.

Makes one rethink the one entry, one exit poin of basements and how expensive cleanup post hurricanes and burst levies must be.

I've been tempted to see this because wanted to see how they do a horror movie with a gator not in the sewers of NYC.

Might have to go check it out now.
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Member Posts: 11,051 Member Member Posts: 11,051 Member
    saw Murder Mystery. it was fun. nothing shocking or surprising but still fun

I've been tempted to see this because wanted to see how they do a horror movie with a gator not in the sewers of NYC.

Might have to go check it out now.

If you have ever taken a swim in swampwater after a hurricane, this film brings it ALL back. The fear. The frustration. The grossed out feeling. Saving your dog. Be they white or black tipped or bull sharks,in a Pacific hurricane invading roads, the same adrenaline rush is engaged by these large alligators.
    edited July 2019
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,532 Member Member Posts: 6,532 Member
    Arctic, with mads mikkelsen. survival film where he's stranded up in the snow and ice. really good.
  • hixa30hixa30 Member Posts: 277 Member Member Posts: 277 Member
    I was going to see Crawl but I watched the trailer, and seeing that gash on the woman's leg made me feel queasy. Seeing that for an hour? No thanks.
    Spider-Man Far from Home. Entertaining. Don’t leave until all the end credits are done.