BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Jeannie...Same guy with the mammography machine.

Absolutely!!!! Could you imagine if they had a machine like that to test for testicular cancer??

They don't, do they???

Sorry, took me a while to respond.. had to do some work -- damn work, totally get's in the way of all my fun...

janie
    who needs to work less

and steals the best ideas from Lynnie
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    You can adopt mustang in Elm Creek NE for something like $125 if they are over 2. I bought a papered quarter horse colt, with Hancock blood lines this fall for $50. His name is Hancock a doodle doo. We call him Doodle. The horse in my profile is "Dollar" (Zan Pat Two), he's the one I broke last year, and that's my 8 year old riding him. He's a really gentle horse and I think that he will eventually be a good kids horse. Then we have "River" (Roany Strawberry River, I think), he's going to be two this year. I usually start all the colts, but I really don't have enough time to start him this year so I think I'm going to send him to a neighbor to get 30 days riding on him. Then we have Doodle, Eddy our donkey, and Butch, he's the new one with the crooked leg. He seems really nice. The guy dropped him off this weekend so I haven't had a chance to ride him yet. I just love riding. I could do it everyday if the weather would just cooperate.:grumble:

OMG - Anna - I want to be you..

I daydream all the time about having my own place to start horses and just ride when I can..

I board about 20 minutes away, and with work (see previous post about work messing with my fun) and the family, I find it hard to get away.. I keep thinking I will retire somewhere with a ranch.. after I win the PowerBall... and my kids find doctor husbands...

hhhhhmmmmm......

janie
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    you must try a beet.

Okay. Not. I'd rather kiss a girl than eat a beet. I'd rather ..Sam flrick a boogie on me than eat a beet. They are not natural I'm telling you. They are weird. Pickled or fresh, no matter, theeyy smell funny, they look funny and I just cain't.

What's even grosser is those eggs in beet juice on a lot of salad bars. YUCK! :sick: Okay, since I'm not willing to try a beet, you're off the hook too.

Those would be deviled eggs & my family eats them like candy. :sick:

Incorrect, my fine Ohio Bean (would that make you a Lima Bean? I have cousins in Lima, real hee-haws...we used to call them that...hee)

Anyhoooo....deviled eggs are the hard-boiled eggs that you cut open, mush up the yolks and mix 'em up with mayo and yummy stuff. (or Miracle Whip if you're a true Ohioan...) then fill ' em back up.

Pickled eggs are the purple, yummy hardboiled eggs seeped in pickled beet juice.

God's food, my good people!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Stagnant weight wise....going crazy work wise....not lovin' life. But? Whaddyagonnado?????

Need to re-read the challenge and then will reply more later.

:heart: to my wonderful team!!!!!

What about it? *wipes Miracle Whip from corners of mouth* seriously...had it on my turkey for lunch! :laugh:

And Lima is a good hour from where I live so THERE! Neener Neener Neener.

You best watch out, woman...Lynnie & Bobbi are Ohio chicks, too! We'll drive to NJ & take back our native daughter & you will eat Miracle Whip & LOVE it! BWAHAHAHA!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy on the other side of Ohio, but still an Ohio chick. Did I hear road trip??
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    you must try a beet.

Okay. Not. I'd rather kiss a girl than eat a beet. I'd rather ..Sam flrick a boogie on me than eat a beet. They are not natural I'm telling you. They are weird. Pickled or fresh, no matter, theeyy smell funny, they look funny and I just cain't.

What's even grosser is those eggs in beet juice on a lot of salad bars. YUCK! :sick: Okay, since I'm not willing to try a beet, you're off the hook too.

Those would be deviled eggs & my family eats them like candy. :sick:

Incorrect, my fine Ohio Bean (would that make you a Lima Bean? I have cousins in Lima, real hee-haws...we used to call them that...hee)

Anyhoooo....deviled eggs are the hard-boiled eggs that you cut open, mush up the yolks and mix 'em up with mayo and yummy stuff. (or Miracle Whip if you're a true Ohioan...) then fill ' em back up.

Pickled eggs are the purple, yummy hardboiled eggs seeped in pickled beet juice.

God's food, my good people!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Stagnant weight wise....going crazy work wise....not lovin' life. But? Whaddyagonnado?????

Need to re-read the challenge and then will reply more later.

:heart: to my wonderful team!!!!!

What about it? *wipes Miracle Whip from corners of mouth* seriously...had it on my turkey for lunch! :laugh:

And Lima is a good hour from where I live so THERE! Neener Neener Neener.

You best watch out, woman...Lynnie & Bobbi are Ohio chicks, too! We'll drive to NJ & take back our native daughter & you will eat Miracle Whip & LOVE it! BWAHAHAHA!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy on the other side of Ohio, but still an Ohio chick. Did I hear road trip??

My hubby is making the rounds of Ohio for work this week. Wave to him all y'all Ohioans... he was just in Toledo & is making a backwards "C" around the state. Dunno where he is right now ...

And transplanted Hoosiers eat Miracle Whip, too ... although mayo is currently in my frig.

DD is eating leftover Mexican food ... I'm hungry again ... ::: stumbles back to the kitchen::: ...

(How's that for a random post ... sheesh!?!?)
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Goodness!!!!

So, MFP was telling me that on weight training days I was burning 130 calories in 30 minutes. In reality I was burning 300!!! Yikes, quite the difference. Unfortunately I'm still really sick to my stomach (STUPID FLU LIKE THING) so can't eat those extra calories, hard enough getting in 1200 lately but still... interesting difference in numbers there!

PS: You guys are silly and I love beets.

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Goodness!!!!

So, MFP was telling me that on weight training days I was burning 130 calories in 30 minutes. In reality I was burning 300!!! Yikes, quite the difference. Unfortunately I'm still really sick to my stomach (STUPID FLU LIKE THING) so can't eat those extra calories, hard enough getting in 1200 lately but still... interesting difference in numbers there!

PS: You guys are silly and I love beets.

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

do you have any other symptoms or just flu like ones? anything like rash or stiff neck? your flu like symptoms have made me nervous. maybe I just get like that and it's just stomach flu but if you get a stiff neck or rash go to the hospital. ok. for me.:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I'll pick you up on the way & we'll get Lori in PA on the way, too! YAY! Road trip! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

do you have any other symptoms or just flu like ones? anything like rash or stiff neck? your flu like symptoms have made me nervous. maybe I just get like that and it's just stomach flu but if you get a stiff neck or rash go to the hospital. ok. for me.:flowerforyou:

Niki - me, too about the cals on weight training days! I couldn't believe it yesterday when I was able to wear my HRM & check it out! I agree with Sam on keeping an eye out for stiff neck especially! Just do it. *hugs* Hope you're feeling better soon!

Tresa - He should have called me! I would have fed him dinner. I hope Toledo wasn't too brutal on him. It isn't my favorite place in the world...but it is home. Technically, I live just OUTSIDE of Toledo, but no one knows suburbs, kwim? It was bitter cold here yesterday, too. Hope he didn't freeze off his little TN piggies!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam - hope the job situation improves - sounds like too much stress.

We shall see I emailed her and told her that we had our kids on every wait list that we can and that I have fridays covered. we shall see what she says.

I am trying to not stress out today or tomorrow and just phase it out until I have to deal with it on friday.

Beets are gross! :sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeannie my ta-tas would be at my knees if I didn't wear an underwire!:blushing: :bigsmile:

Sara I didn't wear pantyhose at my wedding either. Granted I live in FL and got married at the end of July. I wore really really cute jeweled flip flop heels.:bigsmile:

bbl
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I got married in Ohio in November...I had a spaghetti strap dress. Eh. Dumber things have been done. :laugh:

Good luck with the boss! I wish I could babysit for you! My boys LOVE to play with kids...that aren't each other. LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I got married in Ohio in November...I had a spaghetti strap dress. Eh. Dumber things have been done. :laugh:

Good luck with the boss! I wish I could babysit for you! My boys LOVE to play with kids...that aren't each other. LOL

M will play with anyone! tell hubs that you have to move to Fl and then I would totally let you!!:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Let's compromise & all move to Tennessee! Is that doable? :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Works for me!! My new favorite state!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    You guys have been having fun while I have been away. :laugh:

Okay, this challenge totally is awesome because I am doing or did three new things today!

01). Exercised and got my heartrate in the 90% and kept in there for a whole two minutes. It is a start!

02). Worked out on a weight bench for the 1st time ever, didn't even do it in high school and I can hardly type this message, I think my arms are falling off

03). I am getting an hour massage today. Dh's mom works for a chiropractor / massage place and that was my Valentine's Day present from him. I am excited! :happy:

My big goal for this challenge is to see the 150s this week. It will be the first time in a long time. 1.5 pounds until I am there.

I hope everybody had great weigh-ins today. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    My big goal for this challenge is to see the 150s this week. It will be the first time in a long time. 1.5 pounds until I am there.

I hope everybody had great weigh-ins today. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
    I am right there with you!! my other first is to see the 170's. I haven't seen them since I first met my hubs 6 years ago.:sad:
  • nickybr38
    Options

I have on and off rashes but nothing permanent. And my neck is okay. :frown: But I'll keep an eye on things. Yikes! Now if I get even a little neck soreness I'll be like: OH NO OH NO I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!

Hahahahaha.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I have on and off rashes but nothing permanent. And my neck is okay. :frown: But I'll keep an eye on things. Yikes! Now if I get even a little neck soreness I'll be like: OH NO OH NO I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!

Hahahahaha.

Don't think like that but if the rash is purpley then run don't walk to the hospital!!
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Don't think like that but if the rash is purpley then run don't walk to the hospital!!

:noway: Why!? EEK! And they're not. I just get weird red rashes on my arms the last few days. BUT I have a lot of allergies so I think it's the darned moving boxes. DARN THEM TO HECK.
  • nickybr38
    Options
    OH! I wish I had a picture of this.

Sign at the dental office down the street reads: BOOK YOUR SLUTS TODAY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's not even April Fools. I love this.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Works for me!! My new favorite state!!!

Come on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... although lately I've been plotting to move south. Too cold even here!!!!