• bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    I'm in!!!! Can't wait!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    I want in!!! Will message you my info/) can't wait to kick things up a bit
  • andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    This should be fun.. I'm not sure if I can do 10lbs though, but it's a challenge I'm willing to try. It will really help kick start me and have another reason to go more to the gym and sweat it out.
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    id love to join too :) first challenge here!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    I'm up to try this again!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    I did August with ya so I'll carry it on over to SEPT :)
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Just what I need to get me going! Count me in, I'll do my best :)
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in too again!!
  • i am
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 276 Member
    I would like to try. It took me 2 months to lose 10lbs since I have joined. Not sure if I can do 10lbs in one month, but if I can then I would like to try. I am up for a challenge that will hopefully motivate me to get over this hump that seems to be creeping up. (haven't lost weight in 2 weeks.)

Plus school is starting, and I will be teaching fourth grade for the first time this year. This can be a very overwhelming time for me, so maybe this will force me to go to the gym and not slack off on working out.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Wish I could keep going with you all - August has been really great - but I recently learned that I am pregnant (!) and so will not be actively trying to lose a lot of weight at this point. Carry on the torch without me, though, and torch those calories!!
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    I'm in!

(I have sent you a message)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I would love to join, it seems I have been slowing down with the weight loss the last month, but hopefully this challenge will help me to get over this plateau. .........
  • RMayHicks
    RMayHicks Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to participate!:smile:
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    That is my next mini goal 10lbs for sept so thats perfect!!
  • Me!
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    10 lbs is exactly what I need to lose! I am in for the challenge! Git 'er done! :-)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    This should be fun.. I'm not sure if I can do 10lbs though, but it's a challenge I'm willing to try. It will really help kick start me and have another reason to go more to the gym and sweat it out.

To tell you the truth, most people who participate DON'T hit 10 lbs, but it really gives you something to strive for. Thanks for joining!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Wish I could keep going with you all - August has been really great - but I recently learned that I am pregnant (!) and so will not be actively trying to lose a lot of weight at this point. Carry on the torch without me, though, and torch those calories!!

Yay!! How exciting for you!!! But we'll miss you!