Lose 10 lbs in September Challenge

Options

Replies

• valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also. I have really slowed down on the weight loss and would love to try and bump it up some.

Not sure I can do it but will give it my best!
  • Brandi0785
    Options
    I am in!!
  • MelissaDawn88
    Options
    I'd love to join! This will be my first challenge and I think I'm ready for it :smile:
  • kimmiebug
    Options
    count me in!
  • rara29510
    rara29510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this!

9359844.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    So k2quiere had an EXCELLENT suggestion as far as weigh ins go....instead of everyone sending me a message and my inputting it into the spreadsheet, I will make the access to the spreadsheet open so that YOU CAN LOG YOUR OWN WEIGHT every Friday. If you can't get to the spreadsheet or don't feel comfortable with spreadsheets, that's fine, go ahead and send me your weight and I'll put it in for you, but otherwise there's no reason why you guys can't just add your updates as you weigh in each week.

Only stipulation is this...if you go more than 2 weeks without updating your weight, I will remove your name from the list just to keep the list from being so lengthy.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!
  • SCL79
    SCL79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, this sounds like a great motivation tool. Thanks
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Can I play the September challenge? Just in time as I finish my first challenge. I think I did great and am now ready to make it to my ultimate goal. This challenge should help me do it! Thanks.
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Perfect! See you again on the first!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    Me too! :-)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    If you have sent me a message or commented on this thread before this post - I have you on my list!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I definitely wanna be a part of the September Challenge!!:bigsmile:
  • themotivatedmomster
    themotivatedmomster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • BettyDraper68
    BettyDraper68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I´d like to join please. This will be my first challenge :)
  • Page2777
    Page2777 Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey Im not sure i can manage 10lbs but im gonna work bloody hard to try so please sign me up
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I really wish I had the time to take on a team and help you run this! Bravo for attempting it all on your own! This challenge makes such a difference to so many people, I know it has to me!

I will be carrying on this month from August, final WI will be on Weds and that will be the weight to carry forward, but will message you to let you know.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help! :-)
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Don't know if I'll make the 10 lbs but I'm up for a challenge and like them better then my own pace. It keeps me focused.
  • jmp1079
    jmp1079 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in....very cool challenge, can't wait to start!!
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    So ready to meet new people and help them with their challenge as they help me!!! Im totally Ready For Sept (Gonna be a difficult one for 10lbs as im driving across the country to AK) but thatmakes me all the more motivated to lose the lbs!!!!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!