Raw generation skinny juice cleanse

Options
Anyone ever done this? I decided to purchase a 3 day cleanse and currently on day 1. Not really loving it. I’m super tired and sluggish and just plain hangry. Ugh

Replies

• jessackerman21
    jessackerman21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I did a cleanse and it blew out my adrenal glands. I got idiopathic edema and gained 60 lbs of water in a few months. It's now 10 years later and things are finally turning around for me.

Still want to do that cleanse?

Oh my gosh. That’s horrible. No, I’m definitely not doing it!

Thank you for sharing and I’m sorry you experienced that ☹️
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Can you get your money back?
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I did a cleanse and it blew out my adrenal glands. I got idiopathic edema and gained 60 lbs of water in a few months. It's now 10 years later and things are finally turning around for me.

What are your goals? Maybe we can point you towards a sensible path of achieving them.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

As we go along on our quest for better health, there are scammers around every corner trying to get us to lose weight fast, try this, take that. It's up to us to not fall into those traps.

Good luck in your journey.
  • jessackerman21
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »

What are your goals? Maybe we can point you towards a sensible path of achieving them.

Well, I was doing so well for a while and I lost about 15 pounds then it just stopped. I guess I’ve hit a plateau and I’m getting discouraged. I need to lose about 10 more pounds. I’ve tired adjusting my goals/ calories but nothing is working.
  • jessackerman21
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Can you get your money back?

I’m going to try but I doubt it ☹️

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Your kidneys and liver are all you need.
    There’s a plethora of scams in the weight loss world.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If you're down to just needing to lose 10 pounds, it's likely to be very very slow. Unfortunately, that may mean you don't see any movement on your scales for a little while and then suddenly you've dropped another pound. I haven't lost anything in about a month because my deficit is quite small at this stage. I expect the last 5kg (about 10lb) to take a while to shift but I know I'll get there.

Weigh and log everything, carefully.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Well, I was doing so well for a while and I lost about 15 pounds then it just stopped. I guess I’ve hit a plateau and I’m getting discouraged. I need to lose about 10 more pounds. I’ve tired adjusting my goals/ calories but nothing is working.

Are you weighing all your food (not using measuring cups or eyeballing) and choosing accurate entries in the database? You could be eating more calories than you think.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10012907/logging-accuracy-consistency-and-youre-probably-eating-more-than-you-think/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1