The Diamond Challenge - Shining Diamonds (Wk 2: Round 5)

Options
Good morning to those of you that are going to join the Diamond Challenge as a Shining Diamond.

If you were on the waiting list, please check your email to see if you have been given the opportunity to participate beginning Monday (8/29).

I look forward to leading the group and showing the other teams how we SHINE!

Replies

• shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hello to all my Shining Diamonds!

This is the MFP name I use most often so you will see posts under this screen name; however, I will use ShiningDiamonds to create the new forum and post any TEAM NEWS!

I super excited to lead this team and know that we will shine from week to week!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new leadership responsibilities Angie! And welcome to all of the Shining Diamonds!
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Thank you - I'm looking forward to the challenge!

~Angie~
  • megcc
    megcc Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Excited to be joining the challenge!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm excited too :)
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yay, happy to be joining this challenge!
  • ChanMay
    ChanMay Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi everyone! Can't wait to get going :) Sounds like it is going to be very motivating and fun!!
  • emi_esp
    emi_esp Posts: 24
    Options
    Excited to be in this group and I hope to really challenge myself! Can't wait to hear more
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Excited too! I'd like to know who's my partner :)
  • shortee75
    Options
    bump
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Trying to post the Buddy List...not having much luck...LOL

For those of you that check the board, please use the link below to view the instructions on adding the Shining Diamonds logo to your signature.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UhDjh8gXuZWzACgXILuiqioZm8JK0YTiHpleWWCfhE/edit?hl=en_US#

Just in case I cannot get the buddy list posted before Monday morning, please use the link below to view your diamond color and your buddy - you will need to make sure that you change your profile picture to a diamond matching your team color

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AknkDKnsm3nhdEpyLVBLY0E3UFlJRXN2WkhudV9VclE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Our Question of the Day (QOTD) will begin Monday and here is the assignment for asking questions:

Monday - Meg M
    Tuesday - Karen V
    Wednesday - Jennifer Y
    Thursday - Mallory S
    Friday - Naomi E
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I tried to access the buddy list but it told me that I needed permission. I have sent a request for permission from my gmail account to see it! I hope it works ! Thanks for all your hard work!!! I really appreciate the chance to be involved in this!!
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    I changed the access setting to allow anyone with the link to both the Buddy List and Adding the Shining Diamond Logo...please let me know if you still cannot access either of these documents.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES AND FAQs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12BCl06KDXIRe9Z0dyjS5szE-QCbomu2KcspImVdT0QA/edit?hl=en_US
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    do I use the same pic that I am using for my signature?
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shortee75
    Options
    do I use the same pic that I am using for my signature?

You can search google images for orange diamonds, green diamonds, or purple diamonds (whichever color you were assigned on the buddy list) and find a picture you like....right click...save target as...then save wherever you want and then u can upload to your MFP & set as your profile pic
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I am excited!
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Bump
  • mom715of2
    Options
    I am excited!!