What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

So clearly I got duped. I was trying to buy purple shamrocks, the top ones are quite obviously lawn clover.
    But my second purchase, appears to be the purple shamrocks I wanted! I'm kinda excited, I planted them last Thursday and a second shamrock is starting to pop up today!
    I’m so glad! I know you were disappointed. ❤️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

So clearly I got duped. I was trying to buy purple shamrocks, the top ones are quite obviously lawn clover.
    But my second purchase, appears to be the purple shamrocks I wanted! I'm kinda excited, I planted them last Thursday and a second shamrock is starting to pop up today!

purple ones are luckier too i bet
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

I’m so glad! I know you were disappointed. ❤️

Thank-you! I'll update you in a few weeks, assuming it continues to flourish.

eta
    They are fun because they follow the sun and open and close day/night...the clover does this too, I've noticed!
    I keep rotating the pot to see it change direction (my new hobby!)
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

purple ones are luckier too i bet

I think so too!
    I know they are hard to kill! You can let them dry up, forget to water them, then once you do again they "come back to life". My mom has one she got from my grandmothers, probably 20 years ago (who knows how long my grandmother had it for, she never threw anything out) and it is a bit straggly, should be re-potted, but it's still living!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

I love purple shamrocks. Here are a few of mine. I love how they open during the day and close at night. You will love them 🙂
    ffys25yagwy9.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

I love purple shamrocks. Here are a few of mine. I love how they open during the day and close at night. You will love them 🙂
    ffys25yagwy9.jpg

Yours is gorgeous!!
    It looks so healthy.
    Fingers crossed my plant may be so lovely!!
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything on my mind because I have lost it.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

ffys25yagwy9.jpg

Yours is gorgeous!!
    It looks so healthy.
    Fingers crossed my plant may be so lovely!!

It's funny to read this because I'm such a bad plant owner. I'm truly surprised they've lasted this long. Which reminds me, I need to water them lol
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This app logged me out and I couldn’t restore my streak for two or three days. Is there a way to restore it back? Seems silly but I liked having my streak.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    This app logged me out and I couldn’t restore my streak for two or three days. Is there a way to restore it back? Seems silly but I liked having my streak.

Write Alex. She will ve able to assist you or assign another staffer to reinstate your streak for you.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/Alex/profile/Alex

Nice to see you back on your thread.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Write Alex. She will ve able to assist you or assign another staffer to reinstate your streak for you.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/Alex/profile/Alex

Nice to see you back on your thread.

It's actually possible to restore it yourself easily. Go to help , type in "my streak".. it will show you a link.

I copied it for you anyway.
    If you wish to make a note of the actual link for future reference, it is https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Sorry, we couldn’t complete your request. Please try again.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i want a 2 day work week and a 5 day weekend
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    There was a guy who kept on inviting me to his place every week and I started quietly getting irritated by it, he was kind of jaded and faltering, and he basically said that he's messed up. I didn't talk to him in 5 months now and while I'd like to continue avoiding him, I'm worried he might be quietly suicidal or something and I'm thinking that maybe I should send an email. I'm just worried it will trigger him to continue inviting me to his place again.

Wow, this is difficult, sorry for you. I hope it gets sorted without any harm.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym is the hardest thing to do , for me any way. But when I'm there and on the way home, I am so glad I made the effort.
    I feel, mostly always, on top of the world!
    Yesterday I came home a baked bread rolls for kids lunches and a big breakfast for them.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Dude,

jmhncb77qsvv.gif
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I woke up to a fowl smell coming from my garage. I went through and took out the garbage and recycling bins. Checked everywhere and still can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It’s annoying AF!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I woke up to a fowl smell coming from my garage. I went through and took out the garbage and recycling bins. Checked everywhere and still can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It’s annoying AF!

There is something dead in there