72 items deleted from waist, with pic-proof.

Options

Replies

• ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Don't let your mind play tricks on you, although I know it's a tough battle.
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Girl you look great! Maybe you need to work on your self confidence... Maybe after all those years of being unhappy with your body took a toll... Just remember your gorgeous and never worry about what other people think!

I agree. You look wonderful. Keep working at it and start some toning exercises. Maybe that will help with the way you are feeling.

this. you do look great!!!! focus on strength training!! :)

I agree focus on strength training. But Awesome job....YOU LOOK AMAZING!! :happy:
  • trinity77
    trinity77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you've done soooo well and you're looking amazing. like others have said it takes a while for the brain to catch up with your body and to see what's really in the mirror rather than see the fat girl who's been staring back at us for most of our lives.
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1st off-- you look fantastic--so celebrate that! The change is really amazing. So happy for you. If you decide you want to be smaller, you now have the confidence and experience to know you can do it! Congrats on all your success, and future success!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    keep up the greatness....you are looking awesome!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Man, srsly? You Look HOT rock it girlfriend!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Would it help you to hear me say that I would . . . well, maybe not kill, but almost certainly maim to look as wonderful as you look? That I don't even dare hope to weigh that little or look that fabulous?

Be kind to yourself. You're beautiful.

Kris
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Over 100 replies later..
    You're looking great! It's still a journey ;) Like in Pokemon, Ash doesn't have all the pokemon mid way or even near the end, does he? He's all 'I need to catch them all!'
    I don't know where I was going with that, haha. Still, it's amazing how far you've come and it's only going to get even better, so just focus on ahead and don't ever look back because it only gets better from here.
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great! Maybe you need to work on your self confidence... Maybe after all those years of being unhappy with your body took a toll... Just remember your gorgeous and never worry about what other people think!

DITTO!
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    double reed lovee x33 I'm an oboist! but you look great be proud of yourself!

So much love to the oboes! I could never cut it as an oboist. I just break the reed and annoy whoever had to make it. Bassoon is so much easier!

Love the oboe! thanks and yeahh I make reeds for my cousins too and she always breaks them with in like 3 days and I do get a little annoyed but I love it and I'm glad she loves it but can't wait till she can make her own reeds!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ummm You look fantastic!!
    we all have those days of feeling incomplete or not up to par but remember we are the hardest on ourselves!!
    Relish in all these wonderful supportive MFPers comments! :D

You look great!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for being an inspiration and best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look really great! :)
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    all i see is a young lady who is the same hieght as me and the weight i was and want to be again! you look great !
    I do think it takes a while for your head to catch up with your body! you have done well :smile: be proud !!!

Well done for getting this far, your pictures show the difference you have made & you are beautiful.

I am also the same hight as you both & will be getting to the same weight as you. The last time i was 148lb was before i had my four children @ the age of 17. I have a long journey ahead as i now weigh 184.7 it took me long time to get here.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing - tiny waist & great boobs; I swear the 16lbs I've lost so far has ALL come off my chest (sob!) so celebrate just what a great figure you have achieved :D
  • chickaboom_69
    Options
    girl you look hermosa(beutiful) keep up the good work
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    Hot red swim suit with you inside. Cool.
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, yes, you look phantastic (ref: the t-shirt). I have observed from others that it indeed takes a long time for our mental image and even the sense of ourselves in space to change, longer than it does for our physical selves to slim down. So patience might help here...enjoy the ride. And congratulations.

Oh my, do you also live and breathe this Philadelphia Freedom? <3 I love my home.

I don't live in Philadelphia -- any more -- but I once did and miss it and get back whenever I can. Your city rocks. Elton's got it right. Good luck!
  • lukesmama
    lukesmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would pay money for your waist, you look great!
  • klacoille
    Options
    Yay for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!