Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »

Rug up girl.. brrrr 🥶
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

Rug up girl.. brrrr 🥶

Yep, we are!! Lol.. we are also really enjoying it too :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Rug up girl.. brrrr 🥶

It's 21c atm here and freezing.. sitting here with a blanket on my legs.. so even the tropics are unusually cool right now.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

Rug up girl.. brrrr 🥶

It's 21c atm here and freezing.. sitting here with a blanket on my legs.. so even the tropics are unusually cool right now.

Oh, wow. Hard to think of there being cold. I was picturing u on a banana lounge on the water front, with a martini while we were playing snowman's 😅
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Ummm you can get friend request for sex chat???

Did you have any interaction with them in the forum? Or was it some random request and they request the sex chat in the initial request ? Crazy that chit happens

It was a friend request with a link to sex chat website ...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Did you have any interaction with them in the forum? Or was it some random request and they request the sex chat in the initial request ? Crazy that chit happens

Man, nothing interesting ever happens to me.

I don’t sex chat either.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    A whole lotta why...just why.
    Along with, does my son have ANOTHER 💩 diaper.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Ppl be crazy yo
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Ppl be crazy yo

I think it was some automated bot...not a real person...I could be wrong
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Last night i was looking out the window as i laid in bed and saw the line up of saturn, the moon, and Jupiter. I nudged my husband to see if he was awake. He grunted sleepily. “Hey,” I said. “Check this out. Saturn, the moon, and Jupiter are all aligned tonight.” More grunts. I nudged him again. “Hey. Wake up and lookit this.”

His sleepy romantic response: “don’t wake me up unless i can see Uranus” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tip Your Waitress!
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

c’mon if u sign up i get $20 credit to use on sex chatting

Oh thank god its you😜
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    A lot of people with mental problems suffer in silence or get misjudged, dont be afraid to speak up. Just having one person to help you through the bad days can change your life for the better ❤
    68kt7bzak56q.jpg

I struggle with this every day. Worst thing is sharing the struggles with someone you love and have them not understand it. Alot of people don't take mental problems as a illness and don't take it seriously. I've had days where I said I don't need anyone because I always feel like I'm a burden... but all I needed was someone to just be there.

Ladies I relate so much to everything you are saying. Sending positive vibes.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    A lot of people with mental problems suffer in silence or get misjudged, dont be afraid to speak up. Just having one person to help you through the bad days can change your life for the better ❤
    68kt7bzak56q.jpg
    68kt7bzak56q.jpg

I struggle with this every day. Worst thing is sharing the struggles with someone you love and have them not understand it. Alot of people don't take mental problems as a illness and don't take it seriously. I've had days where I said I don't need anyone because I always feel like I'm a burden... but all I needed was someone to just be there.

I'm here if either of you ever need to chat. That goes for any of my pals. Hugs to both of you. ♡

Thank you hon, you are one of my favorite people on here. I may not interact with people that much either but your kindness is contagious. You're a wonderful person with a big heart. Thank you for being you ❤🤗
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Last night i was looking out the window as i laid in bed and saw the line up of saturn, the moon, and Jupiter. I nudged my husband to see if he was awake. He grunted sleepily. “Hey,” I said. “Check this out. Saturn, the moon, and Jupiter are all aligned tonight.” More grunts. I nudged him again. “Hey. Wake up and lookit this.”

😂😂😂
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Sadly, not the first time she's heard this :joy::heart:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    missing the 90s 😩

https://youtu.be/W7Hoz2ZHYZM
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's tough to wrap my mind around all the things I'd like to be doing if I had thirty-hour days and unlimited energy--it's overwhelming if I take too broad a view