What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    A thick accent is definitely a bonus.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Wow, it’s a new day already? <yawn>

Eyes
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

Of which origin?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited August 2019

Of which origin?

Doesn’t really matter to be honest. I always ask people where they are from, when I hear an accent because I find people that are well traveled interesting.

Obviously I love a good Italian accent because it’s nice to find someone I can talk to in another language that I understand and there would be many common interests that would spark up good conversation. But for example, that deep southern drawl is extremely attractive as well. Or an outrageously charming kiwi accent which I find to be extremely dynamic.
  • Reckoner68

Of which origin?

Doesn’t really matter to be honest. I always ask people where they are from, when I hear an accent because I find people that are well traveled interesting.

Obviously I love a good Italian accent because it’s nice to find someone I can talk to in another language that I understand and there would be many common interests that would spark up good conversation. But for example, that deep southern drawl is extremely attractive as well. Or that outrageously kiwi accent can be extremely dynamic.

To the voice thread!

Since I don't have a good .gif collection, I'm just going to type descriptions of the gifs I'd look for to post from now on.

This one, pretend you're looking at a gif of Adam West Batman and Robin sliding down their Batpoles into the Batcave but instead of ending up in the Batcave they end up in the voice thread!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Of which origin?

Obviously I love a good Italian accent because it’s nice to find someone I can talk to in another language that I understand and there would be many common interests that would spark up good conversation. But for example, that deep southern drawl is extremely attractive as well. Or that outrageously kiwi accent can be extremely dynamic.

To the voice thread!

Since I don't have a good .gif collection, I'm just going to type descriptions of the gifs I'd look for to post from now on.

This one, pretend you're looking at a gif of Adam West Batman and Robin sliding down their Batpoles into the Batcave but instead of ending up in the Batcave they end up in the voice thread!

or the wilfred Brimley one where he is charging on horseback...to the voice thread....and diabeeeeeetus!!!
  • Reckoner68

Of which origin?

To the voice thread!

or the wilfred Brimley one where he is charging on horseback...to the voice thread....and diabeeeeeetus!!!

I didn't know this was a thing but I like it better than the Batman one already
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    if she's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    if she's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls

https://youtu.be/uS3XJQA6voE
  • dj_thomp1234
    dj_thomp1234 Posts: 73 Member
    eyebrows
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    When she knew what she was doing
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

Of which origin?

Obviously I love a good Italian accent because it’s nice to find someone I can talk to in another language that I understand and there would be many common interests that would spark up good conversation. But for example, that deep southern drawl is extremely attractive as well. Or an outrageously charming kiwi accent which I find to be extremely dynamic.

Sounds like music @Southern drawl.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    I like dudes with pretty faces--straight, even features and good grooming. (This can be a problem because on average gay men tend to pay more attention to maximizing their facial attractiveness than straight dudes do).
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    When he gives me his meatball.
    3f4clzq8dw5t.gif

Because @Cowsfan1 is inspirational

is that a cocker spaniel

Yes - yes it is - and now the dots are connecting. Yes ?? What the hell were jim dear and darling up to???
  • Reckoner68
    I gotta get a cocker spaniel
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Then you too can share some attributes with a serial killer.
    oehysr2q7yde.jpeg
  • Reckoner68

oehysr2q7yde.jpeg

I sometimes feel like they have it more “together” than me

I’m reading enneagram stuff tonight and lookin for patterns, it’s fun and somewhat illuminating
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

oehysr2q7yde.jpeg

I sometimes feel like they have it more “together” than me

I’m reading enneagram stuff tonight and lookin for patterns, it’s fun and somewhat illuminating

I remember that stuff! It was so complicated. I remember something about a 9.

On MBTI Ive been testing as ENFP but when I was depressed I think I tested as INFJ
This discussion has been closed.