Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    No crush at the minute, that's ok yea?

Perfectly acceptable

My crush tells me I am perfectly acceptable all the time. That means he's in love, right?

He's not in love until you buy a plane ticket.

.... or drive, straight-thru, across the country to up-state New York, wearing only a pair of Depends and a trucker cap with a case of lukewarm You-Hoo in the backseat and a half empty bag of Funyuns on the dashboard.

Ugh, memories!!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Perfectly acceptable

My crush tells me I am perfectly acceptable all the time. That means he's in love, right?

.... or drive, straight-thru, across the country to up-state New York, wearing only a pair of Depends and a trucker cap with a case of lukewarm You-Hoo in the backseat and a half empty bag of Funyuns on the dashboard.

Wasn’t there an astronaut who did this?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    MmmKay
    why am I not anyones "day" crush?...or yesterdays crush??
    Well I'm crushing on me b/c , I used (some) proper punctuation (and I spelled that (punctuation) after 3 tries all on myself!!)
    I'm Me proud!!

giphy.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    MmmKay
    Well I'm crushing on me b/c , I used (some) proper punctuation (and I spelled that (punctuation) after 3 tries all on myself!!)
    I'm Me proud!!
    I suspect you are many people’s everyday for really real crush.

Thanks Lady!
    And shhhh *secret* you are my everyday crush! I wanna keep you all to myself!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Perfectly acceptable

Yes. However.....

I don't think she had yet acquired an appreciation for either Funyuns or You-Hoo.
  • your_future_ex_wife

Perfectly acceptable

Yes. However.....

I don't think she had yet acquired an appreciation for either Funyuns or You-Hoo.

Bugles maybe
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    This is easy... the only crush that has stayed consistent everyday for almost 3 years @GymGoddessGoals 😍
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Perfectly acceptable

Are you watching me?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited August 2019

• Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    @Motorsheen Because he made me discover that there's a website to build my own Vans sneakers and I just ordered a few very nice pairs and now I'll think of him everytime I wear them 💁‍♀️ I'll send you the bill 😜🤗
  • Motorsheen
    @Motorsheen Because he made me discover that there's a website to build my own Vans sneakers and I just ordered a few very nice pairs and now I'll think of him everytime I wear them 💁‍♀️ I'll send you the bill 😜🤗

Awesome!

I mean about the Vans.... not necessarily the bill.

<3B)
  • RunHardBeStrong

Awesome!

I mean about the Vans.... not necessarily the bill.

<3B)

Just send her one of your famous rubber checks. That should take care of it! :tongue:
  • Motorsheen

Perfectly acceptable

Yes. However.....

Bugles maybe

@your_future_ex_wife

Have you ever not eaten Bugles like this ???

img_1025.jpg
  • your_future_ex_wife

Perfectly acceptable

Yes. However.....

Bugles maybe

@your_future_ex_wife

img_1025.jpg

It’s the only way. And you must pretend to be Freddy Kreuger and/or Edward Scissorhands before eating them.
  • Motorsheen

Perfectly acceptable

Yes. However.....

Bugles maybe

@your_future_ex_wife

img_1025.jpg

It’s the only way. And you must pretend to be Freddy Kreuger and/or Edward Scissorhands before eating them.

source.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2019
    @iMago wrote: »
    MmmKay
    I'm Me proud!!

giphy.gif

You know me❣❣
    I love it!
    ...and ya, I see it now *giggles*!!