Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    @pizzamyheart Even if she doesn’t like pineapple on her pizza it’s compensated by her ability to make the most interesting threads.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I have the same crushes every day because they are awesome guys. But I'm not saying who they are because this is not a dating site and I don't need to have my fragile crushes crushed by reality

It’s NOT a dating site? That’s not what those guys said when they got me to sign up for Premium!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    No, Jo, I will not PM you any dic-pics & I am too scared to read any PMs you send me
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I am hesitant to destroy your fragile hearts as I know what I’m about to say shall release the floodgates of tears and destroy the faith and goodwill that many have in me and possibly all of humanity, but........I DO like pineapple on my pizza!

🤫
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    I am hesitant to destroy your fragile hearts as I know what I’m about to say shall release the floodgates of tears and destroy the faith and goodwill that many have in me and possibly all of humanity, but........I DO like pineapple on my pizza!

I thought so, but knew it would be funnier if you corrected it. Also, I'll share one with you any time. Pineapple, Ham, Bacon, Banana peppers.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

I could swear I read it somewhere but this made me love you even MORE!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

And now you're my day crush - good call
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Crushing @JustReadTheInstructions because he's into space stuff and reminds me of Spock.

And his Vulcan sign works in the right places.

oopsie daisy
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Crushing @JustReadTheInstructions because he's into space stuff and reminds me of Spock.

It's just my manly ways

4vicc1dwlheh.gif

nope. I blame the scarcity of images of your beautiful face in these parts.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Today, I've got @slimgirljo15 because in an age when everybody wants to broadcast who they are, she's comfortable to be herself, and there's a lot of depth there. Couple that with a big heart, and dang!

What a lovely thing to say, Thank you Chris 🙂❤

No, Jo, I will not PM you any dic-pics & I am too scared to read any PMs you send me

:laugh: wise move, you should be scared 😏
  • George_of_the_Jungle

It's just my manly ways

4vicc1dwlheh.gif

nope. I blame the scarcity of images of your beautiful face in these parts.

:blushing:

xqtzdm6pm2uu.gif

I'm in the floor 😂
    You're awesome!