Replies

• Jakes_adventure
    Jakes_adventure Posts: 143 Member
    Just ate pizza..
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I got accepted so I'm a mix of "Awesome" and "oh crap"

Nice job homie - again if you fail miserably who gives af at least you tried - although I doubt you’ll fail
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I got accepted so I'm a mix of "Awesome" and "oh crap"

Nice job homie - again if you fail miserably who gives af at least you tried - although I doubt you’ll fail

Thanks, sir. I should learn a lot. This thing is apparently brutal :D
  • Mtnbikn
    Mtnbikn Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2019
    dak205 wrote: »
    dak205 wrote: »
    What does this red button do?

Press it and let us know :D

Did you hear that?

I did.. sounds like the same sound when you make me pull your finger 😂🤣

😂😂 Funny, I did not see that response coming.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    What's on my mind is that all the other women here (and that I encounter) seem to not have much in the way (or any) forehead creases, yet mine are massive. Now it's all I can see or think about and it's bothering me. They are a permanent fixture on my face and now I have to see them every time I look in a mirror. I can't unsee them.

Lots and lots of retinoids and moisturizers. I'm ready for botox.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    weekends are too short
  • Mtnbikn
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    weekends are too short

Way to short, even the list long ones.
  • Mtnbikn
    Wondering if I'm the only one who types up a lengthy response to someone's comment on here and then erases it because I'm afraid it's coming across the wrong way.

I just did that about 10 minutes ago.
  • Reckoner68
    Wondering if I'm the only one who types up a lengthy response to someone's comment on here and then erases it because I'm afraid it's coming across the wrong way.

Kinda constantly, although in my case I finish typing and think "...that's way more than anybody cares about, really" and I delete it.

Though I used to go into the Fun & Games threads where everybody types "no" or "yes" over and over and I'd try to write up the biggest stuff that I could, more often than not the first reply would be "no" but I guess I kept myself entertained for a bit
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Kinda constantly, although in my case I finish typing and think "...that's way more than anybody cares about, really" and I delete it.

Though I used to go into the Fun & Games threads where everybody types "no" or "yes" over and over and I'd try to write up the biggest stuff that I could, more often than not the first reply would be "no" but I guess I kept myself entertained for a bit

you should bring back the how is this person gonna die thread. that was a good one to get descriptive.
  • Reckoner68

you should bring back the how is this person gonna die thread. that was a good one to get descriptive.

Wasn't that a @tinkerhellraiser thread? I don't go in there much anymore, if it hasn't been around it should be.

I need to find a picture of the Altered Beast starting screen with the words "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE" on it for when I resurrect old threads. I think about that every time I go looking for old threads.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2019

Wasn't that a @tinkerhellraiser thread? I don't go in there much anymore, if it hasn't been around it should be.

I need to find a picture of the Altered Beast starting screen with the words "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE" on it for when I resurrect old threads. I think about that every time I go looking for old threads.

I have no idea who started it but I've had fun with that one thru the years and identities lol
    edit to add... I looked it up, and not sure if she restarted it but it looks different than I remember and my stuff is all gone
  • Reckoner68

I have no idea who started it but I've had fun with that one thru the years and identities lol
    edit to add... I looked it up, and not sure if she restarted it but it looks different than I remember and my stuff is all gone

DONE. And, I made my Meme, so this is a two-for-one day
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

All the time. 😐
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

All the time. 😐

+2. I do that with texts too.
  • Reckoner68
    Do I write something new, rewrite something old that I like but needs massive revision, or submit something I have and am already happy with...?