"I DISAGREE WITH UR SELFIE"

Woo

awesome'd

Change.org. Bring back awesome

grok
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

... who gave you crap about a picture of you doing a squat? We should go beat them up.

Especially since I see ALL sorts of strange exercise pictures here.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Woo

awesome'd

grok

You made me google. Again. Hug is probably closer I suppose
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

Ahhhh ... They'd reported my progress squat pics on my profile page. You cannot control other peoples sensibilities.

.... WTF? Were y'all naked doing these squats or something? Why report that?!?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Woo is gone now everything looks weird

Oh good, the bowling ball emoji is gone. :laugh:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Woo

awesome'd

grok

You made me google. Again. Hug is probably closer I suppose

i actually voted for grok too 🥺
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

See... now I can't write "I feel pretty today" under my selfie because someone out there will disagree.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

See... now I can't write "I feel pretty today" under my selfie because someone out there will disagree.

nah it doesn't mean anything worse than the woo did imo- i actually think that "disagree" will be hilarious because it won't "fit" in so many places now.

somebody posts a song they're into? "I DISAGREE WITH UR BAND"
    someone posts something sweet about their kids? "I DISAGREE WITH UR CHILDREN"
    someone posts about their makeup or hair or whatever? "I DISAGREE WITH UR CHOICES IN FASHION"

it just won't make any sense.
    i mean they'll still use it obvi but it just won't have that slightly greasy ambiguous touch that "woo" had.

I agree.. it'll look kinda stupid.. I disagree with your selfie 😁 doesn't have near the same feel
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    The Information Society song
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

I Disagree.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »

I Disagree.

😆 you are my favorite

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

❤️
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

You need a new AVI, the current one doesn’t show your wings or a halo. Seriously. Your honesty and sincerity have just totally blown me away. I need to become more like you
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Closing on my latest flip house tomorrow. Always love the excitment gettung ready for a new project.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Back in the day, when I was young and slim, I would wear a girdle or control top pantyhose to smooth out lumps and bumps. I’m a lot lumpier and bumpier now but you probably couldn’t pay me enough to wear that *kitten* now.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Devs need to stop messing with the buttons and fix notifications