What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone, whoever this is, it’s all my fault lmao. No one needs to judge said person. Just me being young and foolish :) goodnight all

Well....*kitten* Can someone answer a question? Why are young guys so stupid? I’d like to know

Noo don’t you think like that! You beautiful young male

Lol it’s all good! Situation is over...not the way I expected but I kind of fueled that. My loss, their gain
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    This whole not being afraid of bread thing is pretty awesome.
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited September 2019
    Options
    No Amazon, Kittie is not oldies
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I want friends to hang out with in real life.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I want friends to hang out with in real life.

Try making a post, Anyone in *your city* area?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    no one should ever take anything here too seriously. none of us is real anyway.

Trooth.

I'm just a keystroke or two from simply becoming a fleeting memory.

Ain't we all?
  • Jzaback004
    Jzaback004 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can’t sleep and kinda wanna cry about work again
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Jzaback004 wrote: »
    Can’t sleep and kinda wanna cry about work again

Hugs
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I didn't know there were assassin skeksis
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Truly are no words for what on my mind other than unbelievable.

Finally done with the Dark Crystal, goodnight mfp.
  • keplinger94
    Options
    I can’t win 😒...that feeling when you try to fix things and make them 100000 times worse 😢😔
  • keplinger94
    Options
    I can’t win 😒...that feeling when you try to fix things and make them 100000 times worse 😢😔

I'm not sure what your situation is but sometimes at some point you have to stop trying to fix things with someone that doesn't want to fix them. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes. I'm sorry you're feeling like that. The best thing to do is to remind yourself that there are always better things out there waiting for us, you just have to let go of certain things to find them. Keep your head 😊

Thanks! Those are good words of advice :) I guess I was dumb to think I could fix it anyways
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options

I'm not sure what your situation is but sometimes at some point you have to stop trying to fix things with someone that doesn't want to fix them. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes. I'm sorry you're feeling like that. The best thing to do is to remind yourself that there are always better things out there waiting for us, you just have to let go of certain things to find them. Keep your head 😊

Thanks! Those are good words of advice :) I guess I was dumb to think I could fix it anyways

Not dumb... just human 😊
  • keplinger94
    Options
    FormerAF wrote: »
    New month to reset and cut out anything that hinders my progress, clouds my judgment or stands in my way in any aspect!!

Great idea! 😊