What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    A particular female 😊

If she's not here after 5... she married.

:laugh: .. I needed that laugh 🤗
    Will this flu ever go away 😷🤒
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    A particular female 😊

She’s hardly on here. But glad y’all can laugh at my expense 👍🏻
  • keplinger94
    A particular female 😊

Not laughing at your expense... it's a little joke around here that married people are mostly only here from 8 to 5 on weekdays. Don't take things too seriously. It wasn't meant to laugh at you. Not saying you can't find love here either... just be careful 😊

Ahhh gotcha! Sorry lol I’m being careful, we don’t talk on here so it’s all good :) thanks for the heads up
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    A particular female 😊

Not laughing at your expense... it's a little joke around here that married people are mostly only here from 8 to 5 on weekdays. Don't take things too seriously. It wasn't meant to laugh at you. Not saying you can't find love here either... just be careful 😊

I’m married but I usually get til 6:30!!
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    A particular female 😊

Ahhh gotcha! Sorry lol I’m being careful, we don’t talk on here so it’s all good :) thanks for the heads up

No problem 😊 and if someone asks you if you have Kik... it's NOT to share recipes. Good luck dude 😊
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all night.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    A particular female 😊

I’m married but I usually get til 6:30!!

😂❤ I have a boyfriend and I come here whenever I want 💁‍♀️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    A particular female 😊

totally untrue! my little boo bear is just tired after the long work day and prefers to keep her phone turned off smh
    62i1nkzgckqt.png
  • _Miss_Chievous
    iMago wrote: »
    A particular female 😊

totally untrue! my little boo bear is just tired after the long work day and prefers to keep her phone turned off smh
    62i1nkzgckqt.png

😂😂❤
  • keplinger94
    A particular female 😊

No problem 😊 and if someone asks you if you have Kik... it's NOT to share recipes. Good luck dude 😊

Wait it’s not? Lmao just kidding. Thanks :)
  • _Miss_Chievous
    A particular female 😊

Wait it’s not? Lmao just kidding. Thanks :)

97zirol0ltif.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    What’s Kik??
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    What’s Kik??

social media for recipe sharing
  • _Miss_Chievous
    What’s Kik??

2kynjda5wtcf.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Cranks Yankers is coming back to Comedy Central - I’m kinda excited - hopefully I don’t hype it up too much and Am let down - deep thoughts this evening
  • your_future_ex_wife
    What’s Kik??

2kynjda5wtcf.gif
    shrimps, huh? only so much you can do with that.