What are you over?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm over these damn bugs who seem to think I am a great person to hang out with. No. Just no.

• MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm over people who can't have a conversation about anything without it somehow becoming about how old they are/we are/everyone is getting. This nonsense started with people I know when they were still in their 20s ffs, and it only keeps getting more neurotic and boring.

Find something more interesting to do/talk about, and maybe you won't feel so "old".

I know, that's kind of harsh. I try to express myself more diplomatically in person. :#
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I'm over letting work overly stress me out...it's just work...nobody is going to die.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am over tight clothing. I just want to be naked under a mumu

do it!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I'm over listening to people complain about wanting the newest phone that came out, wanting a bigger house, wanting a new car, wanting more money etc... I've done my share of complaining about "stuff" and I may sound bitter but since I've found out my cancer has returned all I want is to win the battle and it's made me appreciate more of the things that don't cost money and the people I have in my life.

I, too just want you to win the battle. <3
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm over small SUVs and crossovers. They seem to be 90% of what is on the road and I am sick of looking at them. Give me a tiny car that you can park anywhere or a big ol' tank that you can haul furniture in, please.
  • RunDesprate
    RunDesprate Posts: 63 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    vdemucso0unv.jpeg
  • 50shadesofmeh
    50shadesofmeh Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm over "looking" for love. It's just not a good idea - especially when I'm out of touch with myself. I'd rather be ready for it, or find it erroneously.

This^^ (sorry I couldn't have put it better myself so just quoted you)

And trying to be a "good" driver as far as other people are concerned.
    I mean in the sense of being cool/show off/sleek (🙄)
    I'm a good driver in a safety sense, I can get myself from A-B and really, thats all that matters.
    So what if the car judders a little when I change gear? So what if I cant parallel park? (Not that I've ever needed to).
    I don't need to impress anyone and I don't give a shiney $hite if I'm not "cool" behind the wheel.
    As long as i can transport myself around in a safe fashion then that's good enough for me.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm over "looking" for love. It's just not a good idea - especially when I'm out of touch with myself. I'd rather be ready for it, or find it erroneously.

I'm a good driver in a safety sense, I can get myself from A-B and really, thats all that matters.
    So what if the car judders a little when I change gear? So what if I cant parallel park? (Not that I've ever needed to).
    I don't need to impress anyone and I don't give a shiney $hite if I'm not "cool" behind the wheel.
    As long as i can transport myself around in a safe fashion then that's good enough for me.

i’m jealous of anyone who’s never had to parallel park
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

That’ll be our generation’s walking-uphill-both-ways. “When i was a kid we had to actually parallel park but you kids and your newfangled self-parking doobledy-doos”
    You are on my short list of funny people btw
  • 50shadesofmeh
    50shadesofmeh Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Well I've only been driving for a year so theres still time I guess! 🤣
    I've actually forgotten the technique my instructor showed me so I'll be pretty screwed when it happens. 😳🤣
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm over the way my clothes fit. I either look like i have no shape, or my shape shows way to much.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I'm over repetitive conversations.