What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Mini goal is to lose at least 5 pounds by the end of September and 10 within the next 6 weeks. Down 2.2 so far so it should be doable.
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    SW 239.4 (July 22/19)
    CW 215 (Sept 2/19)
    GW 170
    UGW 150

My mini goal is to lose 10lbs by the family wedding at the end of the month.
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    A Vacation in 61 Days! We havent been anywhere besides small weekend trips in 7 years!! I want to feel more energy and lose a few inches. going back to my tried and true Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. x2 rounds. Here's to hoping!!
  • Gimme2017
    Gimme2017 Posts: 44 Member
    11 more pounds to goal weight!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    Getting back to 153-155 Maintenance Range.

Average wt in Sept so far: 156.7
    Monthly Average Goal Wt: below 155

Average wt for 2019: 154.47
  • sandramarshall200
    sandramarshall200 Posts: 106 Member
    Getting under 100 kilos. Teetered around 101 for2 months now , need those scales to drop. Had a early good week, then takeout pizza today. I don’t even like pizza😣
  • floppybackend
    floppybackend Posts: 52 Member
    My mini goal would be to get back in the swing of Park run and more exercise by Christmas (dreaded sodding C word). My mini goal will be to get below 30 minutes. By then I should be able to shift some very stubborn fat. I need to boost my levels before Im 50.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    A little more than 6 months ago I got a gym membership for basically the first time in my life, motivated by a couple of pounds of holiday gain and winter cabin fever. I was 135 pounds at the time. The first couple of weeks I only did simple cardio machines like the treadmill, and found that I dropped 5 pounds in that period. I knew it was newbie water weight loss but I logged the progress anyway and celebrated hitting 130. Then I got over my shyness and started weight training and my weight shot back up again to 135, and has fluctuated within a few pounds of that ever since. Still, I didn't change my stated weight loss on my MFP profile. Finally, though, I've recently managed to get a hold on things well enough to bring myself back down to 132, so the mini-goal is to re-achieve 130 and make my MFP profile match reality.
  • Gimme2017
    Gimme2017 Posts: 44 Member
    11lbs to goal! :)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm about 4 pounds away from my original goal weight, the last time I lost weight, so that is my next goal. I want to lose more this time because it was at the very top of a healthy weight for me, but it will be amazing to reach it again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!