BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Since my reputation is at stake...I'm leaving up the photobucket error instead of editing it. There's a long story, but you should know a photobucket error is VERY special when it comes from me. :laugh: Isn't that right, Lori?! LOL

128.gif

A photobucket error from Beans is an honor! (It took me forever to get one!) You should feel super special.

happy-birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Sam!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    0002017B.gif

Happy Birthday, Sam!

I'm jealous ... you got a Beans photobucket error. :wink:

I cried when I read what you wrote about your sister ... it is so true ... every day with the ones we love is so precious. I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{Sam}}}

Thank you!

I didn't mean to make anyone cry. It's just so sad when I hear siblings yelling at each other and telling them that they hate each other or I wish you were never born because my sister and I both did that and then one day she was gone with out a goodbye and to this day I regret every word that came out when we were angry. Ok NO CRYING!!! :smile: faces!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sam!!

Thanks!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

Has anyone heard from Laura? I miss her... :cry: :cry: may try to IM..

Thank you!!

I PM'ed her yesterday and she is doing good. except her stitches keep popping and bleeding so no exercise for her. I told her we all miss her and that she needs to pop in here!

thanks Sam - I was really worried, but glad she is doing OK.. j
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    0002017B.gif

Happy Birthday, Sam!

I cried when I read what you wrote about your sister ... it is so true ... every day with the ones we love is so precious. I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{Sam}}}

Thank you!

I didn't mean to make anyone cry. It's just so sad when I hear siblings yelling at each other and telling them that they hate each other or I wish you were never born because my sister and I both did that and then one day she was gone with out a goodbye and to this day I regret every word that came out when we were angry. Ok NO CRYING!!! :smile: faces!!

Bless your heart, Sam...Happy Birthday.

The other day, my 13 yo reacted very angrily to his older sibs who were teasing him because he had just gotten in trouble. He told them he wished they were all dead...and got in more trouble. Some things we may never say because like you said, they may be the last words we utter....or live to regret them one day.

Wishing you a lovely birthday....birthday-cake.jpg

You rock as our fearless leader!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a lovely birthday....

birthday-cake.jpg

Mmm, cake! *wipes drool from chin*
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    BIRTHDAY? THERE'S A BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Be careful with the cake! HAHAH.

:drinker:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    0002017B.gif

Happy Birthday, Sam!

Thank you!

No, no ... it was the good kind of crying! It really touched me! :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • janiebeth
    Options

birthday-cake.jpg

would it be too wrong to say I really want a piece of this cake... oh man!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

The other day, my 13 yo reacted very angrily to his older sibs who were teasing him because he had just gotten in trouble. He told them he wished they were all dead...and got in more trouble. Some things we may never say because like you said, they may be the last words we utter....or live to regret them one day.

Thank You!!

I hope your 13 yo realizes those are the only sibs he has. She was my only sib.

All these birthday cakes are going to kill my calorie count!!! Good thing I decided not to count today. I am going to spin class though. so hopefully that will counter act some of those calories I ate at cracker barrell.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I call the piece that says "Hap"! It's MINE! Alllll MINE! :yawn: <
    That's me opening my mouth to devour it. hehehe
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

birthday-cake.jpg

SMALL PIECE FOR EVERYONE!!!

CAKES.jpg

ENJOY!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    It doesn't say "Hap" on it. :grumble:

Sorry. Channeling my inner 2 year old. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options

birthday-cake.jpg

Licking your computer screen. That would be wrong.
  • loreeb18
    Options

Thank You!!

I hope your 13 yo realizes those are the only sibs he has. She was my only sib.

All these birthday cakes are going to kill my calorie count!!! Good thing I decided not to count today. I am going to spin class though. so hopefully that will counter act some of those calories I ate at cracker barrell.

Mmm. Cracker Barrel. *wipes drool from mouth*
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I call the piece that says "Hap"! It's MINE! Alllll MINE! :yawn: <
    That's me opening my mouth to devour it. hehehe

The "hap" piece is a big piece of cake! :noway: You gotta share!...I get the piece with the icing on it! :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    SMALL PIECE FOR EVERYONE!!!

CAKES.jpg

ENJOY!!!!

I don't know if I'd really consider that a small piece.
  • janiebeth
    Options

birthday-cake.jpg

especially if you could see my computer screen - amazing I can read my emails..

hey Sam, can I have the blue flower -- frosting is the best part..

janie
  • loreeb18
    Options

:sick: That is so wrong!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

:sick: That is so wrong!

I have 3 kids & my computer is on my kitchen table. You need to wear a HazMat suit to read anything! :laugh: