124»

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »
    dodea48 wrote: »

I notice what people eat to learn a lesson, unhealthy weight comes from unhealthy habits. I am no different from anyone else. I notice things. You walk around with your eyes shut.

In case you did not notice, I was writing about my self

Do you follow the people around for their entire day? If not, you are not really learning anything about their habits. Food choices in snapshots of time can be very misleading. Plus, when it comes to food it only really matters that a person eat an appropriate number of calories. The type of food only matters for overall nutrition.

Actually.... I kinda have.... creepy kitten as it might have been.

Stop skulking about in the hedges!

THAT WAS NOT ME IN YOUR BUSHES! I was in the tree outside your bedroom... lol🤥
  • RFC2549
    RFC2549 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm going to file this under "Things that didn't happen but OP wanted some good thread bait."
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »
    dodea48 wrote: »

I notice what people eat to learn a lesson, unhealthy weight comes from unhealthy habits. I am no different from anyone else. I notice things. You walk around with your eyes shut.

In case you did not notice, I was writing about my self

Do you follow the people around for their entire day? If not, you are not really learning anything about their habits. Food choices in snapshots of time can be very misleading. Plus, when it comes to food it only really matters that a person eat an appropriate number of calories. The type of food only matters for overall nutrition.

Actually.... I kinda have.... creepy kitten as it might have been.

Stop skulking about in the hedges!

THAT WAS NOT ME IN YOUR BUSHES! I was in the tree outside your bedroom... lol🤥

Is that who that was. I was curious.

Still itchy from @pinuplove 's damn bushes (wait, that sounds bad).
This discussion has been closed.