Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    45minutes of WATP for me today ...also I noticed a MUSCLE on my arm LOL im not to sure how I feel about it haha it must be the extra workouts and pushups I do....I hope everyone has some good cardio today!!:drinker:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    about 25 mins walking for me today
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    30 minutes for me today... I needed to mix it up a bit and did my power sculpt dvd too. The scale is hating me this week :explode: Darn water weight!!
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fri - so far (it's only 12pm) 31 min Couch 2 5K plus 20 mins walk

check in - 94.1kg (207.4 lbs) so I think that is another 2 lbs gone forever.

The 200lb mark is sneaking up fast for me :-)

myastyme - What is WATP?
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I walked 90 minutes today and tomorrow will be a total of 600 minutes of walking.YAY!! I love this challenge.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Oh and by the way I hit 229 today instead of my goal for tomorrows weigh in .Maybe I will be down another pound tomorrow.:love::noway:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i walked one of my labs while my husband walked the other for 30 minutes

yay and for once and i'm excited to weigh in tomorrow yay:bigsmile:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    I got 30 minutes of walking in today plus some other cardio. Woohoo! We'll see what tomorrow's scale will say!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    30 minutes at 3 mph....can't wait till Monday weigh in!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Well I know weigh in is today so I will be the first to post

228 today 4 pounds dropped this week!!! YAY ME!!
    630 minutes of cardio this week and I feel awesome I love this challenge!!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have been weighing on Monday mornings but I went ahead and did it today with the rest of the group.. And to my surprise, I lost 2 pounds in 4 days!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yay weigh in
    today i weight 216.2
    thats 5 pounds woo hoo
    i;m so happy
    good luck to everyone
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is doing so great!

While I only lost about 1.8 lbs this week (which is actually my best week so far), I did make it into the 100s!!! I'm now at 198.6! Woohoo!!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    oh is it weigh-in today :noway: my weigh-in day is Wednesday, so I was plateau for like 10 days until today that the scale finally moved from 246.5 to 246, so that's only half a pound loss for me but as long as it has moved, I am ok with that :blushing:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    oh is it weigh-in today :noway: my weigh-in day is Wednesday, so I was plateau for like 10 days until today that the scale finally moved from 246.5 to 246, so that's only half a pound loss for me but as long as it has moved, I am ok with that :blushing:

Way to go! Those plateaus can really be frustrating. I'm glad you persevered and got beyond it! Keep it up!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    WTG on the weigh in's today!!!
    My weigh in was 227!!! Im so psyched I have been fighting 229 since Monday I knew it would come off if I just stuck with it and pushed myself to excercise harder!!

**Awestfall 229 is a muther! I think because its those sabotage bunnies so FIGHT through them I was almost in tears yesterday kickboxing because I wanted to bypass 229 so bad....YOU CAN DO THIS IM ROUTING FOR YA!!**

i will log my cardio later today
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    *covering my face as I post *:frown: I am breaking the downward trend... I'm up 1.5 lbs this week. :sad: This is a first for me... hopefully it's just because of TOM. I'll keep at it, I've been working too hard to give up. I'll rejoice with the rest of you and hope to be back with you next week!! Have a great weekend everyone and keep up the great work.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    60minutes of Cardio for me today:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am not a walker, but I did do a 50 min easy stride on Gazelle today.......yay....

Oh and weigh in for this week in 233!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Some great losses! Woo hoo! Going down, down, down....